Chapter 7

3 weeks later

Evie and Harry still didn't announce their pregnancy. Harry and evie has been spending time with each other and talking to their baby. Today was Evie's first doctors appointment.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Harry had picked evie up from her meeting with ben. " you ready" Harry asked. Evie exhaled and said "ready." They both smiled and went to the hospital.

It was a 15 min drive, evie was telling Harry what the meeting was about. "wait, Princess what do you mean something could be hitting Auradon" Harry asked worriedly.

" that there could be a earthquake, probably i don't know but there could be one" evie said.

They pulled up to their destination. They had checked in and waited 15 min until they called us. "Hi Evie, I'm Mr.Martinez." He said shaking her hand and same for Harry,

"Okay says here you are pregnant, have you had any troubles with anything, something that feels different" he asked.

" I had cravings and morning sickness but I think it normal right" she said. " okay good to hear everything is going smoothly. I am going to put this on you, so would you mind lifting your shirt. This might feel a bit cold." He said then adds gel on her belly then puts the stick. He starts rubbing it to find the baby, when he found the baby everything was looking well, it looked like a little bean. Evie was starting to tear up and so was Harry. It was their baby, their little bean.

" okay seems to me the baby is healthy and your about 13 weeks, your due date would be September 5th" he smiled.

" thank you doctor" Harry smiled, he smiled then left.Evie got up and pulled her shirt down, she gives Harry a kiss. Harry pulled away and put his arms around her waist.

" so where are the baby pictures"

"Right here" she smiled looking at it. " I know we can't see her face yet but she already has your nose"
" oh it's a she" she said sarcastically. She opened the door and they both left.

At home
" what do you want to eat"

" craving for some Donuts, Boston Cream please" she said making puppy dog eyes.

" one Boston cream coming up " he said with a smile and leaned in for a kiss.

Harry grabbed the phone and started calling Dunkin Donuts.
" Hi, can I please have one Boston cream donut and 2 iced coffee." Evie went over to him and put her arm around his neck, while leaning on him. Harry had thanked the person on the phone and put the phone down. Harry turned around and gave evie a passionate kiss and leaned down and gave her stomach a kiss. Evie giggle and started kissing a little more.

Knock. Knock

Mal was knocking on the door.

" Come in " evie said letting go of Harry and making her way to the door.

" Hey, evie . I wanted to ask you if you want to come to a Girls night out?You know like a club." Mal asked

" I'll think about it, I'll let you know. And also I don't think we should go, what if something happens." Evie said worried.

" about what?" Mal said

" like remember in the meeting when Ben said there could be something bad happening like a earthquake. I don't know" evie said.

" Evie listen we will be fine. I promise you. Okay." Mal said

" promise"

" I promise"

" okay well I have to go tell Uma about the girls night out " Mal said

" okay, bye " Evie closed the door and turned around and faced Harry.

Harry raised an eyebrow.

" what"

" Evie, you can't drink you are pregnant"

" I know but I don't know, I can't just bail on her."

" okay.okay. don't stress it's not good for the baby" Harry said

" I'll just stop by and pretend to be sick and come home. Okay I promise" she said and put her arms around his neck

" Oh your going but not alone, I'm coming with you and make sure you stay away from those bottles"

" I'm not stupid, Harry "
With a smile

" I know your not" Harry gave her a kiss on the lips and went to the bathroom and change to his Sleepware to go to bed.

"