Part 23

Harry and Evie were in bed sleeping, it was a long day for Harry and Evie. Harry had practice and Evie was just tired. Few hours later they were both sitting in the couch watching television.
" Hey Bebe, wanna come to my basketball practice." Harry asked as he put his hand on the bump and started rubbing it.
"Yeah sure. Umm...for how long, cause Mal wants to take me somewhere, well want to take us somewhere. Here tho." Evie said.

"Maybe for like 2 hours. Just to meet the guys and see me doing my thing." Harry said and smirked.Evie loved how he smirks and she pulled in for a kiss.

"She is getting so big! That's my princess in there?" Harry said excitedly, standing up and pulling his hand out to Evie. Evie grabbed it and both headed upstairs to get ready.

They both came back down and got two water bottles and took it with them to the car. They got in the car and went to the Gym.
When they made it and went inside, Evie met his friends.

" Sup Thomas! My man!" LeBron James said and gave him a bro hug.

" Sup man this is my girlfriend Sofia." Harry said.

"Hi Sofia it's nice to meet you, I'm LeBron. Congratulations on your pregnancy." He said and Evie smiled and thanked him.

" So wanna do some hoops." LeBron said with a basketball in his hand and started twirling it.

"Let's go." Harry said and Harry led her to the bleachers and all the team huddled up and started picking teams.

Evie was smiling when she saw Harry in the basketball court being happy. That was when Harry told me to come down. As I went down and went to Harry, one of his friends were taking a video cause he wanted to show this to his princess one day.

" This is for my princess" he said and gave it a kiss as Evie put her arms around the bump. Harry faces the Camera and threw the ball and made it into the basket. Evie laughed and all the guys were jumping and laughing.

" Oh hi Sofia. Your Thomas's girlfriend, it is very nice to meet you. He is one lucky guy to have a girl like you." Alex said.I smiled at him  and we both talked about how it is like living in LA and how they became a basketball player and how is it like being pregnant.

" Thanks Alex. I'll see you next season." Evie said and waved bye and left with Harry to the car.

" I love you Bebe." Evie said putting her hand in his." I love you to BeBe." Harry said kissing her hand. They both got home and first thing Evie does is go to fridge and get some ice cream.

5 weeks later

It is Harry's birthday!!

Mal, Ben, Jay, Carlos , Belle and beast, Uma, Gil, Jane, Audrey, and dude came in flying from Auradon to LA.

" Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Harry. Happy birthday to you." They all said and took some videos and pictures.
Evie came over to Harry and they took some pictures of them together and cut the cake.

2 hours later, all the guys were downstairs watching a basketball game, while all the girls are upstairs talking .

Evie was in the bouncy ball bouncing, Mal and Belle were right next to her talking about the baby. Uma, Jane, and Audrey were talking about if Evie and Harry would get married or have more kids.

" Look at the video when Harry was talking to the baby earlier."
Evie said showing all of them the video of Harry.

" Princess all I want for my birthday is for you. To come out. Come on out." Harry said putting his hands on the bump while Evie was sitting in the couch.