Part 21

" I don't see her.Why not just..." Emma said Removing her strap in her shoulder from her dress.Emma then showed her bra and took it off.

" You like what you see.Its extra squishy for you baby." Emma said and bitting her lip.

"Look Emma. Your nice and all but I have a girlfriend and she's pregnant."

"Why not have two kids. But one that could be a boy." Emma said.Harry felt something strange in his private it was moving like crazy.Harry tried calming it down but Harry needed it so bad.

"Okay just once.But let's use protection I don't want another baby.Not right now." Harry said and she smiled.She pulled his shirt over to her a kissed him and Harry kissed her neck and started going to her lips.Emma then went to Harry and opened her legs and sat on top of Harry.Emma then unzipped his jeans and pulled down his Boxers to show his Weeper.Emma then stuffed it in and started going back and forth and jumping.Emma was moaning hard but Harry felt a bit lost.Harry then took off her shirt and started playing around with her two melons.Harry then sucked on it." Come on baby!!! Harder!!harder!!Ahhhhh!!"

Harry then realized what he was just doing and gave up.

"I'm sorry I can't do this.My girlfriend needs me, I love her."

"Oh come on baby, I know you want it." Emma said and started bouncing on Harry very hard and she started sweating but Harry was sweating a bit but he wanted it to end.Emma then made one last push and got off of Harry.Harry zipped his pants back up and Emma opened the door and gave Harry a kiss.

"See you around."

"No you won't " Harry said back.

"Thomas.Baby you know, I'm just a 22 years old girl and umm my friends were watching this whole time and recording.So if I were you I rather not say a word about this or I'll make it public." Emma said and left with her friends laughing.

Harry punched his wheel and put his head on the wheel.He was so angry about what he had just done.Emma is going to pay, What would Evie think.She is going to leave me and not come back to me ever again.If she finds out she will never trust me ever again.Harry drove back home and came back to the house and went upstairs to their bedrooms and spotted Evie sleeping in bed.

Harry then got in and wrapped his arm around her waist and then put it on top of the bump. Evie has a lot of pillows she really couldn't get comfortable, tomorrow I will make her a special breakfast.

The next day

Evie woke up from the light the sun gave.Evie was about to get up but Harry came in with breakfast.

" Here you go Bebe, this is for you and my princess." Harry said and gave her a kiss and the bump a kiss.

"Thank you Bebe, and guess what I found out yesterday." Evie said and Harry looked at her scared.

"Mal has a baby, she had a surrogate and never told me about it. She never even told me and the others, I never even got to hold her." Evie said and grabbed the fork and cut the piece of scrambled egg and ate it.

"A Girl? Wow! That's amazing. Wait are you mad at her because she didn't tell you." Harry said looking at her.

"Yeah, I didn't even know and she is my best friend."

"Now you know, what the other people felt when you didn't tell them about your pregnancy." Harry said and Evie stopped eating and puts the fork down.Evie put her hands in her face for a second then removed it.

"How could I be so stupid.I have to call her."

"Umm No need she asked me earlier that if she can come over.She says that she is bringing the baby." Harry said and Evie nodded.Harry kissed Evie in the forehead and got up and was heading to the bathroom.Evie then winced In pain.Harry looked back at her.