Chapter 10

3 days later

Evie was in the car with Harry. They were both silent in the way back home. Ben got evie a gift it was a very beautiful home.

" Evie I hope you enjoy it and I think this might be your beginning for a new life" ben smiled at evie. Evie has thanked ben. 2 days later everything at her brand new house was perfect and organized. Evie was In her bedroom with Harry. They were both getting ready for bed.

" Hey Evie. I'm sorry that I pissed you off the other day. It's just that... I don't feel like they approve the love I give you. They are all still against me and I got so pissed because I want them to like me but I always get it wrong" Harry said. Evie turned around and faced Harry.

" Harry I love you. But sometimes I want you to calm down a little bit. When this baby comes I want you to not get all angry at someone I just want you to use your words. I don't want to see our kid scared of it's father." Evie smiles. She got his hand and put it on her tummy. Harry was rubbing her stomach and leaned down to kiss it. Evie moaned a little bit because it was right next to her crack spot. Harry just chuckled.

" 26 more weeks and we will be at the hospital carrying this little bundle of joy" evie said. They both kissed good night.

—————————————————
Heads up
Evie is 14 weeks pregnant

Evie woke up and saw Harry sleeping. She kissed him and played with his hair lightly. She got up and went to the bathroom, she went to the mirror and saw a little bump. She put her hand on her stomach and smiled. She took a picture and was about to post it but forgot that she wanted her first pregnancy to be private with her loved one.

" hey beautiful" Harry said with a tired voice and a big smile.

" Hey handsome " she looked over at him and looked back at the mirror. Harry noticed the little bump and got up from bed. He touched the bump and rubbed it. Evie  took a picture of them rubbing the baby bump.

Few minutes later

Evie got a call from Ben saying that there is a meeting in the office. Evie approved, but she wasn't sure, cause now that she is showing, they are obviously going to notice. Evie put on a blue dress and tried sucking it in.

Evie was at the door knocking. Ben finally opened and stepped in finding Mal,Jay,Carlos, and Uma sitting.

" Hey." Evie took her seat and everyone was silent for 2 minutes.

" Okay so. I brought you here because I wanted to check in on what's  the new status. Jay let's start with you." Ben said and interrupted the silence.

" well, um, there is going to be a game this Friday but we don't have enough players. So I was thinking if we could add up some flyers before the game starts." Jay said.

" yeah, okay. your right, I'll add some flyers in " Ben said righting it down on his notepad.

Evie was feeling a bit woozy. She felt like her stomach is flipping upside down. She felt very nauseous.

" Uma what is your status?" The king asked.

" Well I was thinking maybe we could have a restaurant, seafood like. chip and chop needs a little update. Starting on where it should be and that has very fresh Seafood." Uma insisted

" okay I will build a new building and later on I'll give you more information about this." Ben said also writing it down.

" Carlos " Ben motioned his hand at him.

" I think maybe we could have a daycare, you know like a daycare of puppies. Sometimes people can get a bit tired from the dogs, you know when babies are around they can get a bit stressed."

" your right, we can get be a bit stressed and instead of leaving it outside we could send it over to day care." Ben smiles and wrote that down.

" Uhh Evie.your status" Ben asked but he was a bit worried of what might happened. The fight over Mal and evie are still going on.

" Uhh, maybe new fabric and maybe...ugh...I don't know." Evie said feeling a bit down. She had no idea what to say, Evie always had some things to say but the mood swings and the fight with Mal is to much for her and probably for the baby to.

" Try thinking of something."

" I don't know Ben, I just don't know."

" Come on evie, just say something" Mal said giving her an annoyed look.

" Can't you see I'm trying!" Evie said.

" Well try bit harder" Mal suggest.

" Oh my god" Evie was being a bit stressed out because of Mal. Evie put her hand on her forehead, she felt like she haded to throw up.

" Evie what is up your ass?" Mal asked.

" I don't know why are you being so bitchy these days." Evie got her back.

" Okay, guys calm down. Evie you want something to drink? you look a bit pale." Ben asked

" I'm Fine!" Evie said.

" You know evie why do you always have to be so imma-" Mal was cut off by evie.

" you know what, I don't care I'm leaving. And I hope I never see you again." Evie said, she took her bag and went to the door.Evie was about to open the door but somebody else opened it. It was Harry.

" Hey Princess. Are you okay?"

" I wanna go home." Evie asked in tears forming in her eyes.

" okay go to the car I'll meet you there." Harry said. He looked back at the others and turned his back around.

Evie ran to the nearest bathroom. She threw up in the toilet and cleaned herself up. Harry came in to the bathroom.he walked over to her.

" When are we going to tell them?" Harry asked

" Maybe when it starts to show even more."

" Evie, your 3 months and 3 weeks so, why not tell them when we're 20 weeks." Harry got behind her and hugged her. He put his hand on her stomach, they looked at each other and kissed.

Meanwhile

" yeah Mal give her some space and don't be that harsh on her. She just came back" Jay said

" Well she's  acting a bit different. There is something she is hiding and not telling us." Mal said.

" Mal, just try talking to her or Harry." Ben said

" oh I'm not talking to Harry, he is a bad influence on evie and he is also very rude to us."

" Guys. Harry and evie are in love with each other. Do you guys want him to like you or hate you. Because the reason why is acting this way is because maybe you guys don't approve his permission to be together with evie." Ben said.

" I guess I'll talk to evie and I'll apologize to Harry when it's the right moment."

_
-
-
-

In the garden

" I can't wait to see what gender it is." Evie said as she was walking with Harry in the sidewalk.

" Me to, I bet it's a girl."

" Oh, you think it's a girl, I think it's a boy" she smiled and they both leaned in for a kiss. They were in front of a tree and white petals were dropping on top of them. It was a beautiful kiss, they both stopped and put head to head on each other. Evie and Harry were thinking about their baby on their way back home. Harry had a very brilliant idea, he wanted to make it official and permanent, he wanted to grow old with evie and never leave her side.

What do you think will happen next?
Will Evie and Mal make up?
Will Harry propose to Evie?