Chapter 26

Evie was asleep in Her room back in The castle. She then woke up from her alarm, she woke up and went to the bathroom and got ready. She heard Holly crying downstairs and Belle was with her. Evie went downstairs and said good morning to Belle.

" Good morning My baby." Evie said to the baby and smiled very brightly. Belle handed Evie the baby gently and Evie was bouncing her. Evie was looking at her in the eyes and Holly was looking at her in the eyes and then Evie gave her a little kiss in the nose.

" How's my princess doing?" Evie asked and Belle gave her something for her to get milk. Holly was having her morning milk and Evie was annoyed because Harry keeps leaving her messages.

" Holly is doing perfect. How are you doing?" Belle asked Evie.
" Well let's just say. It's going to be a bit stressful and also last night I took out all of my anger. But he is sending me messages nonstop like doesn't he understand I don't want to talk to him." Evie said. Evie then decided to take her a shower. Evie carries holly to the sink and put a little chair for her to sit on while she is in the sink.

" Look at the rolls you have ." Evie said as she undressed holly and put her in the little chair. When Evie finished washing her she started crying.

" it's okay. " Evie said and dries her with a towel and bring her upstairs and put on her dippers. She then puts her little pink socks. She then stops crying and fell asleep. She puts her in the bed so she has more space. She puts a white blanket on her and left the room quietly. Evie went downstairs and grabbed her bag and phone.

" Belle can you watch her for me I'll be right back. 20 minutes. " Evie said and left. Evie went to her old house and someone was waiting by the door. Evie came running to the door and she stopped when she saw him. He was with a clipboard and asked her to write her name to move in.
She wrote her signature and they were now allowed to move back in her old house. Evie smiled and all of her furniture was still there.

She then got a call from Harry and she ignored it. She then gets another call but from Mal.

" Hello?" Evie said. " Hey. Where are you right now?" Mal asked. " I'm at my old home. I'm moving back in." Evie said and Mal congratulates her. " Listen. Ben said that Doug will be coming out of jail so. He wants to know if your okay with that. " Mal said.

" Did he changed his behavior." Evie asked." Yeah he has. It's the old Doug from when we first came to Auradon. He is very nerdy now. Very." She said laughing and Evie laughs. " Yeah. But if he does anything I'll tell you." Evie said.

" Okay. He will come out tomorrow. " Mal said. " Okay. Bye love you." Evie said. " Love you to. Bye." Mal said and Evie hanged up.

Evie was driving back to the castle and she sees a lot of paparazzi standing outside. When Evie opens the door all eyes was on her. She heard one on them say
' it's Evie '. They all started running to her. Evie immediately shut the door and reversed her car then she crashed into a tree. She banged her head on the wheel and she started getting dizzy.

Evie grabbed her things and opened the door and made a run for it. All she hears is ' Evie are you still with Harry' ' Why did you leave ' ' Are you ever going to forgive him from what he did '.
Evie covers her face and told the guard to open the door for her immediately. They opened it and Evie ran to the door and then tripped. The guards ran to her to make sure she was okay. She nodded but there was a big bruise in her forehead. Evie was crawling fast and got inside the castle and the guards shut the door. One of the guard went up to Evie.

" Ms. Evie are you alright?" The guard asked and he took out his hand and Evie smiled and put her hand on his. " I'm fine. Thank you." Evie said as she got up from his help. Then she started limping to the room where Belle is. The guard opened the door for her and she threw her purse on the floor and started limping her way to the couch.