1

"Soobin!" Yeonjun yelled across the building's hallway, running to make his way to the practice room door. He opened the door and looked at Soobin, who was standing in the middle of the room with a confused look while eyeing the cards.

They were playing a new card game the staff suggested to them, but they were both very tired, and forgot to ask them the instructions for the game. Soobin turned his head to look at him. "Hey, your back from the bathroom." Soobin said with a pouty look, sitting down on the floor.

"Ugh, let's take a picture then go sleep, my head hurts from attempting to understand this." Yeonjun said while pointing at the cards scattered everywhere. "A picture? Of us?? Out of nowhere?" Soobin questioned the older.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? It's for the memories." Yeonjun said coming towards him, already clicking the camera app on his phone. "Alright then." Soobin replied quietly, positioning himself by the shorter. Yeonjun quickly took a selfie of them and showed it to Soobin.

 Yeonjun quickly took a selfie of them and showed it to Soobin

Yeonjun chuckled. "This is so cute." Yeonjun said while smiling at the picture. Soobin stood there, didn't say anything and started to pick up the cards on the floor. Yeonjun posted the picture on Twitter, closed the phone and went over to go help Soobin.

*****

Soobin opened the dorm door and yelled to alert the other three. "Were back!" They said loudly in Beomgyu's ear, once they entered his room. Beomgyu swatted his hand in the air as a sign to go away. Yeonjun peeked over to Taehyun, Beomgyu's roommate, he was fast asleep as well. It was around 11pm.

He left their room and headed over to his shared room with Soobin. Yeonjun looked towards his side of the room and it seemed that Soobin was already passed out. Was everyone exhausted but him? He hopped onto his own bed and grabbed my laptop, to see what MOA thought of the picture he posted.

Yeonjun read comments thoroughly as most of them said:

"Yeonjun, go sleep! You need some rest." "Soobinie looks tired. Please go to bed."

He glanced at Soobin and god, he was tired. Yeonjun was about to close his laptop till he looked at one more comment, and it read:

"Yes! Another Yeonbin selfie!"

The oldest quickly questioned himself. What? What's a Yeonbin? He thought for a moment. Would Youtube be the best place to awnser his question?

So Yeonjun decided to search it up on Youtube, cause it can't be that bad, right? It must be TXT related. He clicked the search bar and typed up: yeonbin

...

Yeonjun was shocked.

Its showed fanmade videos of him and Soobin, mostly called Yeonbin Moments or Soobin x Yeonjun. Some people even reacted to it. Yeonjun had no idea that he does so much stuff with the younger or that that many people shipped him with Soobin.

He pressed one of the videos called 'Recent Yeonbin Moments'. and watched it. He was really astonished. MOA really found all these videos of him and Soobin, and shipped them? Well, I call him cute because....

At that moment, Yeonjun once more realised that he dosen't have a reason for doing it. He just seems so adorable or flustered at times that he just want to tease him. I guess he just tends to like him alot. While watching the video, Yeonjun noticed that he would touch him a lot, get close to him, whisper in his ear, or peck his cheek and Soobin would get so shy after. Soobin seemed totally okay with it as well. He smiled smiled at the screen.

He glanced over at the time at the bottom of his laptop and it was already 12am. He should really get some sleep since they have a busy schedule for tomorrow. But the temptation to keep watching was huge. Yeonjun sighed as he closed his laptop and put it aside. He closed his eyes and slept.