𝐢𝐯. the truth

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - the truth

━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 joined the three girls after a small moment of brooding at their insults, catching the tail-end of Olivia's phone call with who he assumes was the 'Malcome' she had mentioned previously.

"Be careful, okay? Both of you." Trish told the two as she opened her arms and brought them into a hug.

Olivia laughed as she patted the blondes back, a whiff of that pungent perfume filling her senses. "We'll try our best."

Trish frowned, her face morphing into the motherly look that she often gave her superpowered friends. "I mean it."

Olivias voice softened as a small smile flashed on her lips; she knew how much Trish worried and cared about them and after everything with Kilgrave, the blonde was on a constant high alert. "I know."

Trish cleared her throat and nodded and a tense smile covered her glossed lips as she gathered her bag, her keys jingling as they hung off her pinkie. She turned to face Matt, or to her, Daredevil. "Uh- Nice meeting you, keep them out of trouble, please."

Matt felt a small twitch of a smirk appear at the side of his mouth; keeping Jessica out of trouble would have been difficult, keeping both the P.I and a wolf out of trouble? Almost impossible. Never the less, he nodded.

The girls watched as Trish piled her bag inside of her pristine and expensive car and shut herself inside. Trish let out a small sigh as she strapped herself in and gave her friends a final smile before turning the keys and speeding off towards the precinct, worry clouding her mind.

Olivia sighed as the car disappeared out of sight before turning to face the others as Matt cleared his throat. "We should get back."

She nodded as she tightened her long coat around herself, guarding her body against the bitter night. "Yeah, okay, lead the way, ears."

"Horns."

"Mhm."

⋆⋆⋆

The group of three had made it back to Stick and the others rather quickly. Their gazes were immediately greeted by the sight of the man Olivia and Luke had captured -Sowande, as Stick had introduced him- bound to a chair.