𝐯𝐢. the threat

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - the threat

━━━━━━━

"𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 hard did you hit him?" Luke asked the Hale as he heaved Danny over his shoulder, carrying him like a sack of potatoes.

"I don't know? Hard?"

"Clearly, he's bruising already."

"What a shame."

Jess rolled her eyes as she moved forward. "Okay you two, shut up."

"Suck my dick, Jessica Jones."

"Get it out."

"You wish."

Luke chuckled as he listened to his girls, struggling to contain his laugh when he heard the crumbling of debris falling from the walls as the two 'Grown women' shoved each other as they made their way through the building to wherever Matt and Stick had run off to.

Olivia sniffed as she combed a hand through her now frizzy hair that was littered with dust and parts of the wall she had been slammed into and quickly increased her pace, staring at Danny's unconscious face that was bobbing along with each of Lukes heavy steps. The large man was right; on the right side of Danny's face a large purple and blue bruise had begun to show, erupting from the swollen lump and cut on his face where her fist had landed and spread out like a wildfire.

The woman chuckled, a smirk forming on her slightly chapped lips.

Jessica turned her head back, raising a brow at her friend. "What're you laughing at?"

"Luke's right. He's gonna feel that when he wakes up."

"Good, asshole deserves it."

Luke twisted his head to glance between the two, before a smile slowly formed on his face. "Yeah... Yeah, he did."

⋆⋆⋆

After having to listen to a very awkward conversation between Jess and Luke about how they had missed each other and should have visited each other Olivia blew out a small breath of relief when they had finally made it through the building and into a room where Matt and Stick were busy setting up the chair and ropes that would keep Danny confined, when he decided to wake, that is.