𝐱. the freaks with rights

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - the freaks with rights

━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 hug from Foggy, and a 'be careful' from Karen, Olivia bid the two hopeful friends goodbye and made her way into the hallway, almost slamming into Misty who held a stern look on her face, one Olivia had seen many times after being dragged to the precinct alongside her most troublesome P.I.

"You were supposed to join us," Misty spoke as she crossed her arms and leaned her weight on one leg.

Olivia shrugged as she skirted her way around the officer. "Anyone would think you missed me, Mist."

"Ha! Never." The woman responded with sass before she grasped the wolf's bicep and pulled her along.

The two reached the room where the others were waiting; the Captain had his arms crossed as he leaned against his desk and Olivia could see the vein above his eyebrow double in size as they entered the room.

Jessica looked as bored as ever, Luke stood with a nonchalant expression on his face, though a small smile peeked through as Olivia rolled her eyes at the Captain when he rose a brow at her. And then there was Matt holding Jessicas arm lightly, playing his role as the innocent and blind lawyer. He too had a small smirk gracing his face, though that was due to the fact that he had heard the Hale speaking with Misty.

Olivia took slow steps as she joined her friends, nodding to Jessica's 'You okay?' before turning on her heel to face Misty and the Captain.

Misty paced in front of the quartet, eyeing each of them as she passed. "We've had no luck identifying the bodies we found in the warehouse with you. And though you two have colorful histories-" Misty dragged out as she looked between Jessica and Luke. "I have reminded the NYPD that we have no evidence..."

"Yet." Captain Strieber spoke. Olivia sniffed as she watched the man glance over them all, sure, Jess and Luke did have 'Colorful histories' as Misty so nicely put it, but that didn't mean that it was all bad. The Hale herself had been brought in a handful of times, though nothing ever happened as they had only ever brought her in for being with Jessica in the wrong place, at the wrong time, so she supposed she was in the middle. They seemed to trust Matt, somewhat. They weren't necessarily weary of Olivia herself either, but they definitely had their eyes glued to the P.I and Harlem's hero.

"...To suggest that you were responsible." Misty finished.

Strieber motioned towards Misty as he took a seat on the edge of a desk and folded his arms. "Now, I trust Detective Knight, and she says that, although you're being tight-lipped, the best way to proceed is to treat you as witnesses and not suspects."