Chapter 8 - Siblings

Blaze's POV
I had just finished my classes for the day when I was walking back to the dorm. Ein had work at around this time and I would always pick him up after dropping off my school stuff at the dorm.

I walked down the hallway to our dorm. For some reason it was kinda loud inside and I was confused by it.

I opened the door to find.....my two siblings. My older brother Blake and my younger sister, Ally.

Blake was on his fifth year of uni in Raventop

Blake was on his fifth year of uni in Raventop. While Ally was still on her third year of highschool so it was weird for both of them to be here.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked them both.

"We just missed you Blaze!" Ally said to me and came in for a hug.

Ally was nice and had good intentions, she was playful and always really friendly. On the other hand Blake was.....a bit of a jerk.

Blake was a "cassanova" or in other words, a player. I've seen him break a girl's heart so many times I cant even count anymore.

I looked at my older brother as he spoke. "You just started college a few weeks ago, thought it would be nice to check on you and your "boyfriend"." He said to me as my face lit up a bit.

"Big brother has a BOYFRIEND?!" My sister squealed.

"O-Okay okay okay. First of all, Ein is NOT my boyfriend. Second, he doesn't even like guys that way. And third, I dont like him like that." I stated as Ally pouted.

"So he isn't taken~?" My older brother asked.

"Well yeah but-" I answered but was cut off.

"Then I'll have him~" My brother said to me and my sister.

My sister smiled and clapped her hands together. While my jaw dropped from what he had just said.

"Y-You can't have him.. I know what you did to your past "lovers".." I said to him, getting a bit protective of Ein.

"Well~ I want him...~ Its not fair that you always get the cute ones Blazey." He teased and said to me before he continued. "You just said that you dont like him like that so why cant I~?"

I sighed and got frustrated from having to deal with my player of a brother and told him to just go since his classes were gonna start soon.

Thankfully he left so I was left alone with Ally. Until we heard a knock on the door.

Ein's POV
It was evening already and the sun was setting. I walked back to the dorm from work since Blaze looked like he wasnt picking me up this time.

I knocked on the door of my dorm and it was opened by a short female werewolf.

She had long wavy black hair, blue eyes, grey furr on her ears and tail, and a confused look on her face.

"Uh, a friend of Blaze?" I assumed and she corrected me.

"His favourite sister" She said and smiled, letting me in.

I was tired and still in my uniform from work, I saw Blaze on the couch and sighed. "Can you be the one to make dinner tonight? Just wake me up if you do." I said before walking into my room and closing the door.

Blaze's POV
Ein was clearly tired and I felt bad for not picking him up. Ally saw the expression on my face and offered to help me make up for it.

She pulled out a cook book from her bag and asked me what his favourites were. I named one or two and we got to cooking.
_________________________
Disclaimer: I dont own Blaze, Ein or any of the characters of Aphmau. I only own the fanmade ones like Blake and Ally. ( I also own the art for the two of them in this chapter)
643 words (including this)