Chapter 27 - The Treehouse

Ein's POV
After Blake's visit last night Blaze has been acting pretty off lately. Its currently lunch break and he said he isn't gonna be eating with me today.

I sat outside, on a bench you'd find before you'd enter the cafeteria. It was a nice day out. Some werewolves were playing frisbee, some were doing the photoshoot for their book cover, some were going around campus for another project the older students had to do and a small portion of the pack were hanging out together and having a small picnic.

Since most projects were submitted and turned in before today, I didn't have a hectic schedule. Though some of my peers were panicking since they missed the deadline for their projects.

I ate my apple that I brought with me from the dorm. I was reading a book and enjoying the breeze before someone walked up to me...

It was....Blaze.

He smiled as one of his fingers pulled my book away from my face, I sighed. "..What do you want, dork..?" I asked, Blaze's hands hiding behind his back.

"I just want you to come with me. I promise it's nothing bad." He said with a soft tone in his voice.

I stood up and grabbed my bag before Blaze grabbed my hand and pulled me around with him, walking across the campus.

He grinned, smiled, giggled, and his face went red as we walked. I was kinda confused but all warm and fuzzy inside too. His smile made me smile....

He took me into the deeper part of the campus, where it was surrounded by more nature.

The trees were different shades of green and flowers were starting to bloom. It was a sweet piece of serenity after a hectic number of weeks.

We walked around in here, and before I knew it we found ourselves at the foot of an old treehouse.

"C'mon." Blaze said and lead me into it, he went up first and I followed.

When I got up I couldn't believe my eyes..

My jaw dropped as I gazed upon the beautiful views I came across. The treehouse was covered with posters from old bands and musicals both of us love. There was food in the center of the small space and there was a small blanket for us to sit on.

Blaze sat across from me and infront of us were alot of things we both loved, layed out ontop of a small table. There were two cups of white milk with a small plate of bacon beside it, there were a few pastries from the cafe that I'd love to make there. There were two sandwiches that were prepared for both of us and there was a sweet smile that grew on Blaze's face.

Blaze smirked. "Like the place?" He asked as my eyes wondered around the small treehouse.

He sighed and spoke "So...what..do you think?" He asked, sounding a little nervous.

I smiled and looked him in the eyes, I got up and hugged him tightly, making both of us fall and lay down beside eachother.

"I love it" I giggled and said with his head resting on my shoulder.

He sighed in relief. "You have no idea how long this took me to set up."

We laughed, we ate, we joked around, and we fell for eachother even more...

-Time Skip---------------
Narrator's POV
Its late in the afternoon now and the two love birds are just chilling together. Ein was asleep next to Blaze on the soft blanket and pillow that was there.

They were adorable..and Blaze was trying his best to not die from how cute his partner was.

_____________________

Author: Okay. I know I've been slacking on updates recently but I just needed a break. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter though. Sorry for the wait!

Word count: 647