Chapter 23 - Closer...

Blaze's POV
A while later Ein got back to the dorm. His ears and tail were still hidden and he told me that he still had some stuff to finish up on his computer.

It got late and we were both chilling on the couch. He was sitting across from me, texting on his phone. While I just sat there, watching the show that was playing on the TV.

"You wanna sleep yet?" I asked him and moved closer to him. 

"Kinda." He replied, still on his phone.

I tried to see who he was texting on his phone, I was bored and kinda...wanted to get his attention..

I leaned into him, resting on his shoulder. He looked at me and blushed before he...kissed my cheek.

I blushed brightly after he did so and he giggled, watching me get all flustered cause of his actions.

"Now I see why you like doing this to me so much." He said with a cute smirk on his face.

"..shut up..." I mumbled as he turned off his phone.

Ein's POV
I checked the time on the clock and it was 11pm already. I had work and a full day of classes tomorrow so I decided to leave and get ready for bed.

As I got up from the couch Blaze...grabbed my hand. He pulled me back onto the couch and....kissed my cheek.

He grinned as he had me under him, blushing brightly.

"And now we're even." He said, making me sigh as I blushed.

We got up and got ready for bed. He went into his room and I went into my room. We both said goodnight to eachother before we hit the hay.
____________________
289 words.