Chapter 10 - Bad Memories

Ein's POV
I was in my room. Just laying down on my bed and scrolling through Instagram. I was bored. I finished a few of my projects early, Blaze was out with the alpha and other people from the pack, Wesley (the omega I was friends with) had some exams to study for, and Blaze's little sister didn't look like she was dropping by anytime soon.

I scrolled down deeper and deeper into the abyss of posts that was found in alot of social media. I had almost spent my whole day on my phone until I saw a certain post that caught my eye.

It was a photo of Aphmau with

It was a photo of Aphmau with....Aaron.

They looked....so happy in the photo...I'm not inlove with Aph anymore but....seeing her brings back memories...bad memories...

I stared at the picture, and the more I started at it...the more I cried. I was a jerk in highschool....alot of people hated me and looking back now....I dont blame them.

I cried for a while as the sun began to set. My heart hurt from the bad memories that echoed through my head and it hurt more each time I opened my eyes to that photo.

-Time Skip----------
It was already late at night when I woke up to a small creak from the door opening and closing. I was still whimpering from the pain I felt inside from all the bad memories, regret, and unsease I was feeling that I didnt even notice that Blaze was knocking on my door, until he came in...to find me.

Lost in thought with dried up tears on my face, regret in my eyes, and pain in my heart...I didnt want to bother him so I told him that I was fine but....he sat beside me on my bed and stayed with me...

He could see me hurting..And even though I was ashamed to let him see me like this...I hugged him. He hugged back and just held me in his open arms.. He didnt say anything....he was just there with me..and it comforted me to know that he wouldnt leave me be...
________________________
To be continued...
I'm sorry, I've just haven't been the best lately and thought that I could put it into the fanfic. The artwork of Aph and Aaron in this does not belong to me. All the credit of the art in this chapter goes to the artist.

419 words in total