Chapter 26 - "So whats up with you and Ein?"

Blaze's POV
I was hanging out with Damien (the alpha) today, we were just talking, on our laptops, and doing a few projects in the library together. It was around 1pm now and our conversation went a bit dry until Damien started talking.

"So whats up with you and Ein?" He asked as I continued the project I was doing on my laptop.

"Nothing much..why do you ask?" I said in reply.

"No reason, it just kinda feels like you and him have a thing for eachother y'know?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"W-What makes you think that?" I said, a bit flustered.

The expression on his face dropped.

"Dude. You literally eat lunch with him everyday, I saw you flirting with him in the parking lot once, and you always have a flustered smile on your face whenever you get to class which is after lunch with him." He said, stating the obvious.

I blushed and sighed as I began. "Well....Ein was..my Valentine this year...I find him kinda cute and-"

"You totally have a thing for him" Damien said, cutting me off.

"...I-I might.." I mumbled as I dropped my head onto the table.

Damien's smirk grew as he teased me about this subject more. "Well why don't you ask him out? You already flirt with him and tease him alot so why not take the chance? Plus he always looks comfortable around you." He suggested, leaving me a blushing mess.

-Time skip----------------
Time passed and I was still kinda flustered by what Damien suggested. It was 6pm now and I was in the dorm with Blue, he was in the kitchen making dinner and I was just on the couch, scrolling through my phone.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to see who it was. I sighed at the sight of Bright red hair and red werewolf features.

It was Blake...

He had a Rose in his hand and a small box of chocolates in the other.

"What do you want?" I asked him, with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Just a chance to speak to your "roommate" would be nice." He said.

I regrettably had to let him in since...he was my brother. I sighed as he walked in, watching him trail his eyes around the place until he saw Blue.

Blake's POV
"Hey cutie~ Long time no see" I said to Ein as I walked over to him. He was in a cute apron and he was cleaning up in the small kitchen-like area they had.

He tried to ignore me until he saw what were in my hands. "Who are those for?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

"Ally asked me to hand these to you, its just a gift for taking care of my baby brother so well." I said with a smile on my face as I told the genuine truth.

Ein looked surprised and shocked by the gifts but took them anyway. He said a "thank you" to me and set them on the counter.

"Are you done here?" Blaze asked, clearly pissed at the kind gestures I showed to his "roommate". Its crystal clear that he likes him, though I find it interesting, how he'd think I'd try to take someone he likes.

I may be a player but I respect my siblings' privacy with whomever they like.

I nodded and stepped back, but before I left I came up to Ein one last time. I took his hand into mine and kissed it. He got flustered and he pulled back, waving a "bye" to me as I then walked out the door.
____________________
624 words..