Familiar

Your P.O.V

'You got to be kidding me,'  I thought to myself as I stared at the stain of mud on my father's uniform in disbelief. I had just got it from the cleaner's!

''Sorry,'' the little boy that had caused this whispered with his trembling voice, hidden behind his mother.

''Forgive him (Y/N), he didn't do it on purpose,'' his mother said, defending her child but still scared herself.

'He didn't but he could, at least, clean his hands. Or maybe look where he was going! Why do kids play with mud anyway? ' I thought as anger was building up inside me. Despite that, I took a deep breath and looked straight into the woman's eyes.

''I know, Mrs. Askelson. It's alright,'' I said, putting the fakest smile this world had ever seen on my face.

Both the boy and his mother noticed but they were relieved to get this reaction from me; they were lucky I was in a good mood today. Knowing this wouldn't last long, especially after the incident, they walked away quickly as they thanked God I kept my composure. I'm not the best at it, I never was.

I was still surprised with myself; I usually gave people my infamous 'death glare', which was enough to scare them off. Most of them were smart enough to run away; messing with me was never an option. However, those who ''had the guts'' to do so, ended up suffering for months. ''Never tease an untamed beast;'', my father would say,''there's a reason it's untamed''.

I shook my head and looked down at the stain once again. I had no choice but to take it back to the cleaner's again. 'And pay once more,' I frowned. Truth is, I could clean it on my own, but I wanted the uniform to look perfect. Exactly as it should.

Just as I was about to turn around and head to the cleaner's, I heard exclamations and cheering coming from the plaza. Arendelle did have many celebrations, but today wasn't a special day. I turned my head towards the noise, squinting my eyes as the bright sun was blinding me. Unconsciously, I started walking towards the crowd. Many people saw me approaching and cleared the way for me. I smirked; being feared was not that bad after all.

I was quite surprised to see that the reason behind the public uproar was none other than our Queen; as far as I'm concerned, Queen Elsa had never been a fan of the spotlight. No doubt she caused this ''chaos''. Who wouldn't come to see her after her quite long ''absence'', due to her royal duties that kept her ''locked'' inside the castle? After all the ''eternal winter'' stuff, it was really important to her to be an excellent Queen. And everybody in Arenedelle knew it, along with me. This is the main reason I respect her so much; Her Majesty always does her best for the kingdom and its people. Arendelle had never had a ruler so dedicated and hardworking before. Until her.

A cool breeze brought me back to reality; the Queen was starting to feel uncomfortable. No one seemed to notice. They were all so stunned with her powers that didn't even care to do so. I turned away to leave, I didn't want to be one more pair of eyes stuck on her. Besides, I had no sight of her anymore as people were standing in front of me.

I started walking away, when I felt a sudden and strange urge to look at her one last time. As I did so, I realized I had never paid much attention to her face before; platinum blonde hair, pale skin, a perfect button nose, rosy lips and... beautiful, deep blue eyes.

I had frozen at my place, but soon I started walking again. Those eyes... why did I feel like I had seen them before? They looked so...

''Thank you,'' Queen Elsa's voice cut through the air, addressing herself to her people.

I stopped dead in my tracks; I had never heard her voice before and yet, it felt like I had already, it was so... familiar. Just like her eyes were.

I turned to her direction one last time, before walking away, heading for my house confused as ever. Little did I know, that this day was indeed special.