03

"W-what?" She stared wide eyed at the serious Mina.

'She knows, but how?! I hid everything and cleaned it all up.'

"You can't lie to me, every time I switch your bandages there's always so much blood. And it's not getting better it's getting worse even though it's getting treated well."

"So, Kim Dahyun. Are you going to confess?"

When she tried to look away Mina grabbed her chin and forced her to face her.

"I-."

"I-."

"Yes.."

She sighed, as Mina let her chin go and looked down.

"You know what this means. I could either tell the members and you would have to explain everything. Or, I could punish you myself. I don't appreciate lying babe." The ballerina played with her cheek fat.

'B-babe?!'

"E-eh?! W-what punishment, I'm still hurting you know right so the-." Before she could finish Mina's lips were connected to hers.

Her eyes widened as she sat there in shock as the girl moved her lips on her own, her lips automatically began moving with hers.

But before she could get into it Mina broke the kiss with a loud exhale.

Dahyun looked at her, "Why?"

The penguin smirked, "Thats the start, get ready."

Mina stood up, she followed and she locked their elbows together.

"If you dare as think about hurting your beautiful body I will take it upon myself to strap you to my wall and let you hang there, you hear that my dear Kim Dahyun?"

She gulped, "M-mhm."

For the rest of the morning and afternoon they spent time walking around, visiting shops, different attractions, and a restaurant.

They were now back at their room preparing to go to the building where they will preform.

After meeting together they all headed there.

It was quite awkward In the dressing rooms as they prepared, but they hid it and acted normal and the concert went well.

After saying bye to Once they headed back to their dressing rooms.

Her Jihyo and Nayeon were in the same room although she had requested for Dahyun to be with her.

"Mina." Jihyo closed the door, she stopped and turned.

"What."

Nayeon looked between them.

"What is going on with Dahyun? You're  the only one that knows right?"

"Maybe your nosy ass is why she doesn't tell you."

"Excuse me?!"

"Woah woah, guys calm down." Nayeon stepped in between them.

"Get out of my way." She glared at her Unnie but she didn't budge, drawing her hand up she slapped Nayeon across the cheek and pushed her to the ground.

"MYOUI MINA!!" Jihyo's loud voice rang out as the collar of her shirt was grabbed and tugged forward.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" She yelled and pushed her back but the leader came back immediately and slapped her hard across the face.

That was it, her patience ran out as she responded with a punch to her leader as she slammed her to the ground.

Nayeon yelled at them to stop but neither heard as they fought.