19

I don't mind
What happens every time
It happens every time
When you put that ass on my face
Feel like I'm 'bout to drown
And no help is around

Woosah
Jeremiah

Amelia's POV

I sat in the car waiting for Xavier to return, I had also asked him to get extra burgers for his mother, step father and brother much to his dismay.

I took off my jacket throwing it in the back no longer being cold. The door opened and he handed me he food I quickly placed the drinks in a cup holder of their own before placing the food in the back. I looked up meeting Xavier's questioning gaze.

"I'll eat it as soon as we get there," I promised and he closed the door driving off his hand going back to my thigh his finger making small circles. I closed my eyes leaning back enjoying the feeling of his hand against me.

Soon after I felt his hand gliding down my thigh to my knee before moving under my skirt. The heat from his hand having more of an effect on me than it should.

"Amelia,"

"Yes Xavier,"

"Remove your underwear," he ordered and I opened my eyes looking over to him, wanting to see if he was serious.

"Xavier I-"

"Was that a statement or a question Amelia?" He asked his eyes burning into me as his finger brushed against the lace of my underwear.

"A statement,"

"So why are you treating it as if it were a question?" He asked his voice turning me on further. I raised up slightly as he removed his hand and I pulled down my underwear not missing the wetness of the crotch.

He held out his hand and I gave them to him he smiled at the feel of my arousal as he placed them in his jacket pocket.

"Pull up your skirt," he ordered his eyes planted on the road before him, I did as he asked pulling my skirt up around my waist.

"We have a half an hour left until we arrive... I want you to touch yourself,"

"Xavi-"

"I won't touch you until you cum," he whispered glancing at me making my entire body ignite at the images he painted. He tapped a button and my seat moved forward.

I looked to my left at the tinted windows before looking at the snow covered windows before me. He reached over removing my seatbelt slowing the pace of the car.

"Turn to me," he told me and I did as told, he looked at the road ahead before turning back to me for a split second. I parted my legs slightly nervousness mixing with my arousal as I ran my hand over my hard nipple imagining it was him performing the action.

I slid my right hand between my legs using two fingers to rub my clit a small moan left me as I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

The sound of him groaning had me speeding up my pace as the pleasure in core started to build. I slid two fingers into cunt, loving the new found pleasure. Never has touching myself felt this good or explicit.

I moaned softly my left hand moving to kneed my cloth covered breast. I felt the car stop, then shuffling before I could question it I felt his mouth against my clit.

"Fuck," I moaned pushing back against the car door pleasure running through me with every single swipe of his tongue against my clit. He grabbed my leg throwing it over his shoulder his hand running up and down my leg pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

I continued to thrust my fingers in and out not pausing wanting release. My body began to shake as he started to suck my clit he held me in place as I began to cum, breaking into a million pieces.

My breathing harsh as I opened my eyes removing fingers. Xavier pulled away leaning forward sucking the juices off my fingers before moving to kiss me allowing me to taste myself.

"You taste amazing Amelia," he spoke into the kiss his tongue moving against mine. His hand moved to my chin titling my head up slightly as he pulled away.

"We should get going," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"And I'm keeping your underwear," he added as he moved back over to his seat. I pulled down my skirt before putting on my seat belt.

"Do you really think I should be meeting your family panty less?" I asked him softly and he smiled putting on his seat belt.

"I don't mind," he replied as he drove off.

.

.

.

.

We parked outside of the house and I visibly saw him tense beside me.

"Don't worry," I said holding his hand and he smiled.

"I'm fine,"

"You're not and that's okay," I whispered holding his hand and he brought it to his lips.

"I'll get the juice, you can grab the burger bag and do your little jog towards the house, " he joked and I rolled my eyes reaching for my jacket pulling it on before getting the bag.

He got out as I opened my door closing it behind me the cold air immediately hitting me. I did a quick jog to the porch looking back at Xavier who was walking confidently towards me an amused look on his face.

"You look like a moving tampon," he joked gazing at my white coat, I couldn't help but laugh at his stupid comparison that I could tell he was rather proud of. He moved over to me allowing me to move into him as he knocked on the door.

"Baby you're shaking," he said frowning pulling me in closer.

"That's what happens when your cold Xavier," I said and and he kissed my forehead chuckling.

"It's those hot showers you're always taking probably forgot what the cold felt like,"

"They aren't hot yo-" before I could finish my sentence the door flew open to reveal a woman who assumed to be Xavier's mother.

"Come in, you must be freezing," she said stepping aside I was out of Xavier's hold in a split second practically running inside. Xavier sent me an amused look as he closed the door turning to the woman who immediately pulled him in a hug.

Which was rather awkward to watch since Xavier looked uncomfortable returning it. But nonetheless he stood there letting her hold him after a couple seconds she pulled away.

"Amelia this is my mother Samantha. Samantha, this is my girlfriend Amelia," he said introducing us

"Nice to meet you," I said smiling and she returned it pulling me in a hug.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

What's your zodiac sign?

I'm an aries you know the best sign ever🤷🥰