31

One month later

Amelia's POV

It's been a three weeks since my father started therapy and I've been staying with him since day one, since the treatment made him weak, I also had to help mother around the house. Lesley came by earlier but had to leave because she had a show in Thailand.

She was almost like my father's second daughter, since Lesley and I have been inseparable since kids. Xavier was still away on business he left four days ago, and those four days felt like years. I missed him desperately, it was weird not waking up next him or having him around me.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" My father I asked and I turned looking over to him, not realizing that he was awake.

"Yes, I'm fine Dad," I said getting up walking over to his tired figure.

"You sit and overthink just like your mother, and that's why I don't leave your mother alone for too long, she might overthink our marriage," he said sending me small smile and I laughed.

"I overthink it everyday," My mother replied walking in and his smile widen, 25 years of marriage and they were still so in love, I hope Xavier and I stay the same.

"I'll watch him baby, you can get some sleep," my mother said but before I could reply he interjected.

"I'm a grown man I don't need a babysitter," I smiled walking out as they began to go back and forth on the topic. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, pulling on a pair of panties and one of Xavier's shirts before climbing into bed. My phone started to ring and I turned answering it after realizing it was Xavier.

"Hey baby, how is he doing?" He asked his voice deep, I closed my eyes just enjoying it.

"He is okay, my mother is on watch right now,"

"That's good, what are you doing?"

"Laying in bed talking to you, are you still at the office?"

"No I'm at the hotel in bed, getting some work done, "

"You sound tired,"

"I am, can you do me a favour?"

"Of course," I replied sitting up slightly opening my eyes, I heard shuffling before he finally spoke.

"Take off your clothes,"

"Xavier are you trying to have phone sex?" I asked amused and he chuckled.

"Take it off," he repeated his voice getting deeper, I placed the phone down doing as he asked stripping bare.

"I'm naked," I replied leaning back

"Do you have that red thing I like there with you?" He asked and I smiled

"Yes, give a minute," I replied putting the phone down walking into the small closet pulling my suitcase open taking out what he requested. My nipples were hard and I was completely aroused just by this voice and my thoughts of him. I pulled it on quickly, I was about to leave the room when I heard my door close.

"Mom," I called out and I didn't get an answer, which was strange since she was the only other person in the house.

"Mommy," I repeated and I heard chuckling and I knew who it was.

"Xavier, why would you do that?" I asked walking out of the closet to find him sitting on the bed.

"You looking fucking amazing," he said his eyes running over me as I walked towards him.

"Why are you back so early?" I asked happy to see him.

"I missed you," he replied pulling me to stand in between his legs kissing my stomach.

"It's not going to pose any problems is it?"

"No, I pretended as if I was ill," he whispered and I laughed pulling his head away from my stomach to kiss his lips.

"Are you surprised?" He asked and I smiled moving to straddle him.

"Yes I am surprised, and horny," I replied and he chuckled pulling his shirt over his head.

"I can tell," he whispered kissing my neck softly, my eyes closed as I enjoyed the feelings of his lips pressed into my skin. He stood with me placing me flat on the bed, his hand moving in between my legs sliding my underwear to the side as his lips continued on my neck.

My mind went blank to everything, but the feeling of his lips, the sounds around me absent. He inserted two fingers into me as he lips met mine swallowing my answering moan.

"You have to quiet," As good as his fingers felt, I wanted him inside me desperately and as if reading my mind he began pulling his pants. He moved hovering over my body entering me slowly, I bit my lip squeezing around him as pleasure began buildng in me.

His slow strokes breaking me apart one by one.

.

.

.

.

Three months later

I groaned opening my eyes to see Emerald above me, shaking me.

"Amelia, wake up, open your eyes," she whined and I sighed rolling over to show her I was awake.

"I'm up Emerald," I groaned and she giggled kissing my cheek, climbing down from the bed. I watched as she knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Xavier he looked over to me before bending down to kiss Emerald's cheek before giving her what I think was money, he then allowed her to leave closing the door.

"Did you just give my sister money?" I asked as he moved over to me.

"I paid her for her service,"

"And what service might that be?"

"I didn't want to wake you, so I made her do it,"

"This is what you're teaching my sister?"

"Business 101 baby," he whispered pecking my lips. I hummed smiling rolling over turning back to him, closing my eyes.

"I didn't pay Emerald $200 for you to go back to sleep,"

"$200?" I asked turning to face him, this man was-

"Yes after she brought a list of things to my attention, I think it was more than fair," he replied seriously making me laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter‼️‼️‼️