one

A simple choice, nothing more
This or that, either or
Marry well, social whirl, businessman, clever girl...

┏━━                      ‍
THE SWEETHEART
‍ ‍                 ━━┛

That chiseled jaw...

The slight dimple in his left cheek whenever he smirked...

His striking purple eyes and hair...

Everything about him is just so... perfect

"MORIOKA!"

The pink-haired girl squealed in her seat. She shot up like a rocket, her hands pressed flat against the table. Sitting in full attention she stared up with a startled expression.

She blinked. Shit.

Her teacher crossed her arms as she stared at her, slowly narrowing her eyes at her drifting student. The blonde teacher clicked her tongue and extended the blackboard chalk in front of her, offering it to the student. Scratch that. Not offering. It wasn't a question.

"If you're so bored in this classroom, Morioka, perhaps you'd like to finish the equation? You seem like you know how to derive the Pythagorean theorem. Show your peers." The Class 2-B teacher smirked.

The student groaned in her seat as her classmates snickered. After all, little Kii Morioka is known for zoning out in class. What she could be daydreaming about, they couldn't even begin to guess...

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Wow wow wowww Rio!" The girl with blue hair giggles.

Morioka—aka Rio—raises an eyebrow at her friend. Morioka slurped up a noodle from her soba plate and sat back. Her blush red eyes flashed at her friend sitting across from her in the booth.

The girl grins and leans over the tabletop. Her blue curls graze the wooden table and the boy sitting beside her casually slides his lunch bowl away to avoid any hair strands dipping into his meal. Her big eyes stare into her friend's.

"I can't believe Arima caught you dozing off again! That's got to be the fifth time this week!" She giggles.

Nejire Hado! The bright and bubbly one in their group of friends, to which Morioka stands only second to in brightness. While Nejire is the beautiful moon that lights up the night sky in the darkness, Morioka is a smaller star that shines in the sky among her peers.

Kii Morioka is a second year student with her friends—consisting of Nejire, Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Mei Aizawa (daughter of the infamous Sensei Aizawa of Class 1-A). This bubbly little steam engine resides in Class 2-B with her dear friend Mirio.

And trust and believe... this girl knows no bounds when it comes to following her heart.

Morioka nods profusely. Her lips contort into a pout. "She's getting stricter by the day! I wasn't even daydreaming for that long!"

Nejire giggles. She leans back in her booth again and cocks her head to the side, smiling wide. "Yeah! Or you're just dozing off twice as much as you used to! That's definitely a good explanation for it! Don't you think, Mirio?"