two

Or pin my future on a green glass love
What kind of life am I dreaming of?

┏━━                              ‍
THE DREAMER
     ‍          ‍         ━━┛

The pink haired Morioka skipped out of her house, seeing a boy dressed in a casual brown suit awaiting her, just outside the barrier of her white picket fence. Her hair tied up into a bun, a poofy dress curling around her knees, and a perfect smile plastered on her face.

Brimming with happiness, she extends her arms and jumps through the air. The boy turns, his purple aura and hair remaining clear in her vision. He smiles a blurry white smile. Her sights set on the perfect boy.

Akibara—

"RIOOOOO!"

Morioka squeals and nearly leaps out of bed. She stands bolt upright, frozen like ice. Her eyes bloodshot. Her pink hair messily strewn everywhere from bedhead.

She looks at the clock. 7:00 AM—SCHOOL!

"I'll be down in a minute!" Morioka calls down to her mother who had woken her up with a start a few moments before.

"Hurry up!" She calls back from downstairs, "Mei and Tamaki are already waiting for you outside!"

"Coming! Coming!" Morioka yelled back as she dug through a pile of clothes laying at the foot of her bed.

Morioka has too much energy to worry about being nicely organized. To be honest, she doesn't really have the patience for it.

She pulled out a pair of tights, her skirt and blouse, and threw her jacket over her shoulder. She knew the second she left her house that she was forgetting something... but she couldn't remember what.

"Hey guys!"

Morioka waves to her two friends, waiting on the sidewalk in front of her lawn. Mei turns to her, raising an eyebrow skeptically. Amajiki smiles politely and waves.

"You couldn't be more late," Minizawa criticizes.

"Hi Rio."

Morioka smiles at Amajiki then narrows her eyes at Minizawa with a funny smirk. "My alarm never went off. Not my fault!"

"I think that means it is your fault," Amajiki notes.

Rio shrugs. "Besides! I was having a good dream. School mornings ruined it," she sighs extravagantly.

Mei snickers and pinches Rio's forearm. Rio snaps her arm away with a slight hiss as they start walking. Minizawa then hooks her arm within the crook of Rio's and pulls Amajiki next to her as well so she was walking directly in between the two.

"A good dream, huh? What about? Akibara I'm sure!"

Morioka's cheeks immediately flume, reddening. A slight puff of smoke expels from her ears simultaneously. Amajiki reaches around Minizawa to waft away the fumes with his hand. Mei sneezes.

"No! I don't know what you're talking about!" Morioka squeals.

Amajiki and Mei both respond in unison, "Sure..."

Kii Morioka! Quirk: Puff! When Morioka holds her breath, clouds of smoke puff from her ears and act as great cover in battle! While the smoke isn't toxic, it will make people cough or sneeze when ingested.

Fun fact... whenever Morioka gets flustered or overly emotional, she will unintentionally puff out some clouds from her ears even if she isn't holding her breath!