Prologue

Zac Efron as the heartbroken and confused Kay

Prologue

Kay POV

I was hurt, broken even and the only person who could fix my broken heart was the one who broke it. Sometimes I still found myself crying at night, but other nights I'm pissed and drinking my problems away.

I tired to get passed it but that's easier said than done considering the damn bastard and I attend the same college. Besides since I've seen him with her, it felt like he shot me in the heart a thousand times.

I sighed when I heard my phone ring, I picked it up slowly because I knew who it was and I didn't feel like upsetting him.

"Hello". I slurred through the phone, the bitter taste of vodka still fresh on my tongue. I heard a sigh on the other end and I could picture Oliver running a hand through his hair.

"Judging from your voice I think it's safe to say you've been drinking again". I didn't say anything and he sighed again. Oliver was my childhood friend, we were the first to start our friend group and we've always been there for each other; and he was the only one that knew about Johnny. "Your still coming right"?

"Well that depends, will Johnny be there"?

"You can't keep avoiding him Kay".

"I'm not, it's the blonde Bamboo I'm avoiding".

"Oh come on, Trisha is nice, and she's a brunette, not a blonde".

"Your not helping Ollie". I groaned rolling over in my bed. "I can't even think nor look at him without even breaking down, and seeing that 'brunette' bamboo would just make it worse. She's a reminder of what I can't and don't have".

"Oh come on you have to come, it's been forever since we all seen each other".

"Yeah because spending the weekend with my friends and watching them make out with their lovers is just what I've been dying for".

"Don't be an ass, Besides Noah's single too". I scoffed.

"Yeah, but he's cute, shy, and innocent, let's face it, he's not going to be single for long, besides he has Gen worshiping the ground he walks on". Oliver snickered at that.

"Man I wish you could see them, it's so funny. And no matter how many times Noah turns him down he keeps going back".

"I admired him for that, being able to go after the man he wants no matter what..." I trailed off on my sentence and Oliver sighed.

"Look I understand if you don't come, but we miss you. Everyone is arriving at the cabin around four, I hope to see you there, goodnight Kay". I sighed, it's been a year since that night with Johnny, and the look on his face when he rejected me still hurts. But I can't keep thinking about that, Oliver's right... I need to move on. And going to the cabin is my first step..... Or than again it could be my first mistake.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO TO MY NEW AND OLD READERS. WELCOME TO THE SECOND BOOK OF THE FALLING FOR THE JACKASS SERIES. ALTHOUGH THIS BOOK CAN BE A STAND ALONE, YOU MAY GET A LITTLE LOST WITH THE NAMES IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK BUT I'll TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT CLEAR. SO WITH THAT SAID SIT TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDE & P.SS DONT FORGET TO AHEM

XOXO~MILK&COOKIES