Chapter seven

Chapter seven

Kay POV

I woke up feeling.... refreshed just like every other day this week, regardless of having to go to work and school. "Good morning my beautiful, lovely Sasha-bear". I smiled at him as I approached him at the island top in the kitchen before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I went to the fringe grabbed the gallon of milk, a bowl, and my favorite cereal out of the cabinet before taking a seat in front of Sasha who sent me a weird look.

"Are you on crack?"

"What"! I laughed shaking my head.

"Any type of drugs-"

"Sasha, what the hell are you talking about". I smiled at him and he stood up before walking over to me. He grabbed both sides of my face turning my head from side to side. "Sasha.... What are you do-"

"You just smiled at me after I accused you of being on crack. Last week you were moping around, and now this week you're damn near skipping everywhere you go-"

"I'm not skipping-"

"What happened last week? And what the hell happened this week?"

"Can't a guy be happy". Sasha folded his arms before a look of realization hit his face and he groaned. "What?" I questioned as I frowned for the first time this week.

"Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing".

"And what exactly would that be".

"Setting yourself up for another heartbreak". I felt myself stiffen at that.

"I don't know what you're talking about". I lied, and I didn't really know why.
Sasha sent me a knowing look as I ate my cereal.

"Kay-"

"Sasha seriously you worry to much. I'm happy ok.... Let's just leave it at that". He nodded before he mumbled something about being last and I sighed as he walked out the door.
------
"John". I moaned as his lips attached to my neck, and he pleasurably abused my soft spot. I felt his hands fumbling with unbuckling my jeans, and I groaned before grabbing hands. His lips unattached from my lips suddenly as he gave me a look of confusion. I chuckled a bit because he actually looked cute, he wore the look of confusion well. "We're suppose to be studying". I answered his silent question breathless and he groaned.

"Oh come on Kay, study session are so high school". He captured my lips in a hungry kiss, just like he's been doing since he walked through my front doors, and the sensation to moan erupted from my throat.

"Yeah, but I- shit". His hand glazed over my harden member, and I swear I was going to cum when his tongue slipped into my mouth and violated every inch of it.

I was laying on my back on the couch, with him straddling my waist, and when I felt him grind his harden covered jeans cock against my own... I nearly lost it. "I want you". His husky voice sent the most pleasurable shiver down my spine, and as much as I wanted to give him what he wanted and what I desperately needed...  I wasn't ready yet. The last time he said those words to me I was seventeen. I gave myself up with ease, without a second thought, but now.... Now I was cautious.

His hands slipped back down between us where he messed with my jeans and I grabbed his hand again as he broke our kiss roughly. "God Kay -"

"I'm not ready". I blurted out quickly, feeling my cheeks heat up a bit.

"What". He looked at me a bit puzzled and I groaned before somehow slipping from under him, and before I knew it I was pacing the living room.

"To have sex John. I'm not ready to have sex".