Two

Aloha now is walking to his friends house Diver, Aloha knows him well enough for him just to walk in and so he did. When he got inside he sees diver and Straw sitting on the floor.

"Hey~what are you two doing?" The pink leader said
"Oh hey Aloha!" Straw waved to their leader with a warm smile
"Diver and I are just playing a game Half-Rim showed us~"

"I keep losing..." Diver spoke in a upset tone
"Heh cool! mind if I join in~" Aloha walks closer to the two and sits down on the floor
"Not at all! Take my place my back is starting to hurt" Straw gets up and sits on the couch.

_10 minutes later_

"BOOM! I win~" Aloha put his arms in the air for victories
"Ah... well it was a good game..." Diver said with a smile
"How come you give him a nice attitude and not me?" Straw pouted looking at Diver
"What!? I never gave you a bad attitude!"
"Did so!"
"Did not!"
"SO!"
"NOT!"

"Alright alright enough you two, we have a game soon so call Octo-glasses and she'll meet us at the tower~" Aloha said while getting up and walking to the door. The other two pink squids looked at one another.

"Who are we going up against?" Diver asked
"Team New-Per~"

_Time Skip to the Square_

It was time for their battle with Team New-Per. They where already here so team pink didn't have to wait long for them, Emperor was also their with them, he was just wearing a black tee and his other normal gear.

Straw showed up and they all went inside the tower for them to get spawned to Humpback Pump track where they would be batting.
"Let's go team~" Aloha said in a cheerful tone
"Good luck you four" Emperor said to his old team
"Thank you brother!" Prinz called out
3
2
1

And their all off!

Aloha works his way straight while straw and Diver took the left, so that means Octoglasses took the right.
"Jr take the right! Laceless go left, and N-pacer could you back me up?"
"Alright!"
"Okay.."
"Yup"

Each of them went their ways and started to ink the floor, Aloha saw the team split and then saw Jr, he wanted a rematch, so Aloha jump off from what he was doing at went for Jr.

Octo glasses was using her splatter shot really well until she was meet with Jr.
"Hey~"

She stared to fire at him but he dodged it with such skill, she missed over and over again until she was out of ink.

"Tch..."
"Oh? Out of ink..heh should have swam away~"
Jr swims over and splats her then continued inking the floor. That is until Aloha came in.

"WHOA!" Pink ink flew right by Jr's face which made him fall back.
"Oof!"
"Got you~" Aloha smiled wide at the yellow sun inkling
"Ah.ah.ah~" Jr then points behind Aloha to which He turns around to be faced with Laceless... then SPLAT!!

Aloha was sent back to spawn, Laceless took care of Diver and Straw, then he saw Jr on the floor so he came to help.

"Nice work~" Jr pats Laceless on the back
"T-thanks I didn't think it's was good..."
"No way man took out two players...no wait three! Players, you were fantastic!" Jr puts a thumbs up at Laceless to which he smiles then returns the thumbs up to Jr.

Team New-Per is in the lead and there is only a minute left, team pink is in big trouble. Everyone in the crowd where cheering on team new-per.

"Come guys lets pull ourself together!" Aloha said in a harsh tone.
All of them where sent back to spawn but when they came back the whole stage behind team new-per was completely covered yellow.

"Where in trouble.." straw said
When they all jumped down, they were meet with team new-per right below their spawn.
"..." Aloha just stares in disbelief.

"Let's go!" Diver said then went running at Laceless, he easily jumped out of the way and let N-pacer took her shot. SPLAT! Back to spawn..
The rest of team pink took their chance and charged right at team new-per.

5
SPLAT!
4
SPLAT!
3
Jr missed Aloha, but instead got Diver who was in the way.
2..
SPLAT!
1.
Game!

Everyone from team pink has been splatted by every player on team new-per. The winner of this game went to Team New-Per!
"Yes!!" Prinz high fives Jr, then Jr high fives Laceless, and Laceless gives one to N-pacer to which she accepted.

"You all did really great out there!" Prinz said with a smile
"Yeah especially Laceless! You were one fire ball out there!" Jr said
"Oh yeah thank you.. all of you where really great.."

Aloha just watched the team take their win in, he just smiles then turns to his team.
"We will get them next time~" Aloha held a thumbs up but then a voice cut in.

"Not if you keep playing like that."
Team pink looks to see Emperor just standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean?" Straw asks the King
"Well. You guys are very unorganized. Aloha left his post open so that gave N-pacer and Prinz the chance to take control, that's when things kinda fell in the trash.. after you went to deal with Jr.. Aloha!, Laceless had time to splat your other two members and he went to help out Jr, while your back was turned he struck you down, Jr saw him coming so he had to just distract you for the time being, N-pacer and Prinz keep shooting the rest that were already at spawn over and over again until all of you ended up in the same spot, that's when they took their win. Your need to work more on your strategy or you'll never win against those who do have it."

Emperor then left to talk to his brothers team, and Aloha stood not really saying a word.
"...Aloha?" His team mates said all together
"...let's..go." Aloha leaves first and the rest follow behind.

"Don't you think that was a little hard for him brother?" Prinz said looking at Emperor
"No he needs to hear that or he'll never learn."

Once team new-per left, and everyone else, a orange inkling stayed behind in the stands looking at the stage below him where the whole events unfolded...

"Tch... he can't always be the party animal he is...
I hope he learns something after this." The orange inkling said to himself then walked out of the stage.

(I haven't read the last two mangas for Splatoon..so I hope that's the other yellow inklings name..)