Prolouge

In the world there is the land a sea,but what the mortals don't know is that there is a whole other world. A world in the clouds. Deep within the clouds is a kingdom called Skywarp. Skywarp is home to a race known as "Angels". They are special people,who have wings and are immortal. The soul purpose of this race is to help life go on down on the soil. But there isn't always peace among the "Angels". As the Kingdom split into two, a think fog formed between the kingdoms. In that fog was a dead forest,nothing was alive in there...

(???'s Royal Diary)
Man such a boring week! All I got to do is help my BFF plan her party...then all of that royal junk. But next week will be awesome! I'm going to start training to be part of the army!
But before I do that, let me explain my situation. So in my society there are different classes. The first class is the Villager class. They are just normal villagers who live there lives and stuff,with their powers, of course. Then there is the War Class. This War class breaks up into 4 more groups. Warrior,Mage,Archer and...ugh....Assassin. I think you can guess what they each do. Then there is government class who work to help all of us. Last there is Royal Class. I am part of this Royal Class,witch means I get watched 24/7 because I'm like the future of this race or something when I'm NAWT!

Anyway on to us. We are the Light Angels, we protect the mortals on earth and make sure they get enough time to live. Oh shoot! I forgot to mention one class! Guardian Class. They work down on earth. They are kinda like secret agents,and they save people,from...them.

Our enemy is the Dark Angels. They try to take people's souls before they are supposed to die! We used to be friends with them. They would take all the bad souls and we would sent the good ones back down to have another life. Until one day....Mephilis turned on them and started to kill off random mortals,the more souls he had,the more power. We went into war,and that's how we became enemies. It gets worst. Once he started getting more power,he started to hurt all who apposed him,even the Angels. He killed thousands and he killed my father...but I was small I would not know. To signify who is on the Dark or Light side we changed the color of our wings,but if you are born to an Angel with a specific color of wings,you will forever have those wings. If you are part of the dark side your wings are nearly shadows. If you are Light you have wings of pure light.

Since Mom is a light Angel I am one too. And I get to join the Light Army! I have been training to be an archer my hole life,but I'll never get real action,because I'll still have a stupid body guard following me everywhere...oh well.