That Place

N/A- Thanks for over 200 reads guys! :3

(Amy's POV)
I hummed to myself as I skipped through the earth's forest. This forest was much more lively than the one at home. We didn't have any animals that lived in our forest, only those Assyrians...

Birds were chirping all around. It was early morning and Shadow (more like Sad-o) sent me to scout the area.

-flashback-
"Go check the area." He suddenly said out of the blue.

"Why me?"

"Because I said so."

"Mind you, who said you were boss?"He glared at me then sighed in defeat,"No one, just go."

Happy i had won i skipped off into the woods.

-end of flashback-

I was still slightly annoyed that he thought he could just order me around.

I decided to stop and take in the surroundings. I stopped and looked around.

(Normal POV)

A lush forest surrounded her, bushes were scattered around and birds were having conversations. Ahead she could see that the forest was thinning out so she decided to head there.

-With Shadster-

Shadow was using his powers to knock down a couple of trees near a huge boulder.

"Chaos Spear!" He cut down two trees, sending some dirt flying. He walked up to the two fallen trees,"Chaos-!" He stopped. The undergrowth a few yards away was moving.He didn't move, and kept his eyes on the undergrowth. He heard a growl.

A shadow leaped out of the bushes. Shadow moved to the side, just out of the shadow's path. As the shadow zipped past, it was able to dig it's claws into his shoulder.

He flinched and teleported behind the shadow. It was a mountain lion.

"Chaos Spear!" He sent the lion flying into the Boulder, knocking it out.

"Hmph." Shadow stared at animal, it was able to get him injured. She shrugged it off and went back to cutting down trees,trying to ignore the stinging pain in his shoulder.