Down Here

(Unknown POV)

I paced back and forth in the throne room.

"Please stay calm my queen. I'm sure she is fine..." My close friend Vanilla said calmly.

"She would have been home by now! She wasn't with her bodyguards and her mentor didn't see where she had gone!" My mind raced as I thought of what could have happened to her. Lost? Captured? Or worse..........dead....

The guards came back after an hour. "Well?" The head of the patrol stepped forward ,"There is no trace of Amelia anywhere. Nothing was found." I sighed and sat down,"Go and get some rest, I will send another patrol out in the morning..." The guard bowed then headed off with the rest of the patrol. Amelia...where are you.....

(Amy's POV)

I woke up to the sound of crickets and a small cracking noise. I slowly opened my eyes, heavy from the nap I had just taken. A fire was set up, a very warm fire. I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was in a forest, a few bushes here and there. Two logs were around the fire.

"So your awake." I turned my head to find the same hedgehog from earlier sitting on another log. He wasn't looking at me, he just stared into the fire.

"Where...wha....." I got up slowly, a bit dizzy from the light headed feeling. I sat down on a log a little ways away from the shadowy figure. "So where are we?" I looked around at the dark forest that surrounded the little camp site. "Earth." He said simply. I was on...the real life earth!? I've only seen stories of earth, only a select few of Angels get to go down to earth. I guess that fall I took didn't kill me. We are like the people who live here, we age we get old and die, but the difference is that we are not reborn. Our souls go to the earth to keep it alive and living. We also age a lot slower and are very hard hard to kill. "We fell and landed in water." That explains me not dying, but why did he fall too? We were cornered so I slipped and fell. Did he do the same thing? Why didn't he just fly away? My head was spinning with questions. It was making me feel sick. I just dropped it for now and took the time to....get to know the strange hedgehog. He was a tall figure, black fur with red stripes, a small amount of white chest fur, and ruby eyes. I could tell he was a Dark Angel just by the look of him, but something seemed different about him,like as if I had seen him before.I Sears my memory for something. Then I remembered. The painting... Could he be....Mephilis!? No. The king of the dark Angels had blue instead of red, and the real Mephilis would have killed me. So why not this Dark Angel?

He was painfully quiet, not really saying anything,so I decided to break the silence,"What is your name?" He did not look up from the fire as he spoke," Shadow,and yours?" I said cheerfully,"Amy!" I didn't what to give my full name,just because I didn't want him to know I was the princess, or else he might take me to Mephilis. Shadow looked up from the fire at me," You should get some rest we are going to the nearby village tomorrow." A village! I wanted to go right now! I stood up and asked," Why not right now?" She shook his head," Because we would stick out like a sore thumb." I tilted my head then I remembered something: All Angels have a glowing aura at night. Slightly embarrassed that I for got that I sat back down,"Oh yeah I forgot...heh...."