Trouble

(Amy's POV)
I pulled back on my bow and turned around, aiming at the strangers face. The guy was only a yard away! A black hedgehog with red stripes, I noted in my head. He looked at me calmly," No need for that." He brought the bow down with his hand. No emotion. Hmm...mi felt a dark aura coming from him,but not very strong. "What are you doing here?" I asked, still holding my bow firm. "I could ask you the same thing." He stated. He then disappeared into thin air! What was this!? He reappeared in the tree that I was in previously. "Well, I can't stay and "chat". Cya." Then he just...teleported away! I needed to follow him! It might be an attack... Then I knowticed that my bow and arrows were disappearing. Shoot...They were training tools I forgot! If training tools spend too much time away from the castle they disappear and reappear in the castle. I still have to find him... So I ran after him, leaving the disappearing bow behind.

(Shadow's POV)
What should I do with the girl.... kill her? That would prove to father that I am strong....or bring in a hostage and make her tell us their tactics. No... Something just can't let me harm that girl.... I guess I can toy with her. I haven't had fun in a while.

The girl followed me into the forest. She looked like she thought something would pop out at her. I broke a twig off of the tree. I saw her stiffen and look around. I grinned and broke another twig. And another. Then another.

After a few more I noticed her ear twitch. Her head whipped around and soon she was glaring...at me. She found me...clever. She stuck her tongue out at me. Wrong choice...

(Normal POV)
He teleported down right in front of her,only a few inches away. "What made you think that was a good idea?" He asked Amy. She made her defense hammer appear,and took a swing at him. He teleported a yard away just in time. He narrowed his eyes. Something took his attention away from her...something big. He turned his head toward the fog...