Morning

(Normal POV)
Light shone through the crystal window,the light landing on the sleeping princess.

"Amelia!" Someone called from the castle hall.The voice called louder,"AMELIA! Do you want to miss your chance to be an Archer!?"

(Amy's POV)
My eyes shot open at the sound of that. My mother would be so mad if I was late! I jumped up and rushed to get my casual wear on. It was a red dress,lined with white at the bottom and around the neck. No sleeves. Not that it is ever cold up here in the clouds. I slipped on my boots and ran out the door."Thanks Blaze!" I yelled to my adopted sister as I rushed passed her.

(Blaze's POV)
I sighed as I watched her run past. Man how I felt bad for her! She had to wait so long to become an archer! I have been part of the army for quiet sometime,since I am adopted the queen let me become a warrior when I turned 13. Suppose she must care about the air to the throne a bit more. But I'm not mad, she is thinking about the both of us all of the time,and Amy is her original daughter. Well, better get back to training.

(Amy's POV)
I rN down the stairs and slowed a bit as I walked into the dining room. My mother always complains about how I should be more lady-like. I speed-walked into the room,and at the table was my mother,with all of her papers and stuff.

"Good Morning Amelia," Mom pause and wrote something down on the papers,"Finally up?" I nodded and sat down at the table. While she was still looking at the papers I glanced at her wings. Wish I had them...only full-grown Angels have wings, and since I'm 16 I should get them in a few years. The chef set my breakfast in front of me and I dug in. Neatly though, so that mom wouldn't have to give a novel of a speech to my why princesses should be neat. Soon I was finish. I stood up and walked over to mom and hugged her. "Be safe." She said to me and kissed me on the head. "Love you,sweetie." I waved to her as I walked out,"Love you too!"

As I made my way to the archer training room I looked at the castle walls,which I hardly do. I looked at the beautiful painted picture of the deadly war. I stopped to look at a picture of the Dark Angels King, Mephilis. A black hedgehog with icy blue eyes. He had killed thousands. I looked at his wings. Made of pitch black feathers,with shadows trailing behind them.Evil is all I saw in him.

I walked into the practice room. I found an orange echidna waiting for me.

"Hello, my name is Tikal, I will be your teacher, Princess." She bowed down a bit. Ugh...I hate when I get someone who does that.