The Fog

----1 week later----
(Amy's POV)
I ran across the field, shooting my arrows at the targets, hitting every one of them. I stopped and looked back at Tikal. She nodded in approval, her sign to me that training was over for today.

"Your a natural, Princess." She complimented me. Finally! Time to get away from the castle! I jumped over the fence and rushed toward the fog barrier that separated the Dark Angels from the Light Angels. There were lots of guards stationed there,so I had to be quick and quiet so that I could get past then.

(Shadow's POV)
Man,it's getting so boring around here. Dad NEVER lets me go out on missions because he thinks I'm still too weak. He thinks I'm weak! I'm the ultimate life form! Well I guess he is... What ever. He is always real hard on his soldiers and on me. Since I have nothing else to do other then Assassin training all I do is explore this place. As I was walking I saw something very unusual. A flower. I have only seen pictures of flowers since none grew here. I picked it up and observed. I guess I held it a bit too hard,because I felt it's stem crumble in my hand. Fragile...I switched to holding with two fingers. I looked at the stem and found that it had thorns. A rose...

After a while of walking around I started to get bored again. Hmm.. I looked towards the fog. I've never been there before. I ran to the fog and into it. I could see about 10 yards in front of me, then only fog.

(Amy's POV)
I jumped from tree to tree then stopped to look around. Only fog and more dead trees. I kept it up for a while then stopped dead. Something moved. I turned my head slowly, looking at the ground. Then I saw something move. A shadow was leaning on a near-by tree. I couldn't make out the person... So as a warning I pulled back my bow's string and let go. The arrow landed next to where it's feet were. The shadow disappeared. I jumped down to take a look around. Was my mind playing tricks on me? Hmm...

"Hello."

-Author's Note-
Sorry this chapter is so short! I have school tomorrow and my science project is due this week so I will not update any of my stories for a while... Sorry!