1

(5 months later)

"Hyunseung wait" Ki-Dae Okumura the girl with the long silver hair said. Her fiance Hyunseung and her recently got their own house. A big one at that. Things were going great she worked a small part time job and Hyunseung worked a bigger job at his father's company....

It was obvious that Ki-Dae was gonna be a stay at home mom if and when they had children. Hyunseung liked that Ki-Dae didn't have to work after she went "missing" for a decade he wanted her to stay home, so she could stay away and protected from the harshness from the world...

But then he'd remember she was an ex gang member. She has taken many lives, tortured many people and watched many people die and she slept fine at night. She was not one who needed protection, not from anyone in Japan at least.... As much as anyone would think otherwise not from anyone in Korea either.

"Yes love?" He paused in his tracks, hand on the door knob. Hyunseung was about to go attend a meeting that might change their life but he didn't tell her that.

"Here your wallet," Ki-Dae said handing the small black wallet with grey detailed designs on it to her fiance. It was a gift she had given to him on his birthday. He smiled at her pulling her in for a kiss before opening the door.

"I love you, Ki-Dae I will be back after the meeting," he said with a grin.
"I love you too I'll be waiting for you," she said, waving him off as he got into their car and took off. His palms sweated on the steering wheel on the way to his place of work. Half of him hoped this meeting would end badly instead of positively. Mainly because the company that his father owned- the one he was soon to own, was deciding whether or not to stay in Japan or to transfer to a bigger music sensation as of right now- well, Kpop has always been big, but recently it's been catching the eye of just about everybody. So now here Hyunseung is pressing the 7th floor to the elevator dusting his suit off quickly before stepping out of it.

Walking down the hall he saw the glass room where there sat a long table with 10 men and women at the table. He bowed to them all respectfully. His father greeted him with a smile as he sat at one end of the long table. Hyunseung took a seat next to him.

"Now, shall we begin our meeting?" Hyunseung's father said, and with that, they began their meeting that would change Ki-Dae's life again...

Hi guys thank you for taking the time towards starting book 2 of the series. I hope you enjoy the book. :)