10

I re-read the comment that Luke made.

Luke Hemmings
I'm outside, let me in!!, I wanna cuddle you :P

I jump up with a huge smile on my face. I quickly slip on a bra so that my titties won't be jiggling more than a fat kid on a trampoline. I rush downstairs and I quickly check my hair in the mirror near he door.

I swing the door open and my heart stops.

A shy looking Luke stands before me, wearing baggy track suit pants and a big fluffy jumper. A cute little penguin beanie sits on top of his head and a shy smile is on his face.

"Hi," he says to me. His deep voice fills my ears and it makes me realise.

Luke Hemmings is at my front door.

"H-Hey.... Ahem." I cough, my voice falters a bit.

Luke laughs at me and the tension decreases slightly.

"So this is where you invite me in and I cuddle you like you wanted?" Luke laughs. I laugh with him as I push him inside. I lead him up to my room and I sit down on my bed.

He sits down after me and he immediately hugs me. I feel a sudden wetness fall onto my thigh and I immediately look down. A single tear drop has fallen from Luke's eyes.

"Luke? What's wrong?" I ask him. He wipes his eyes and pulls out his phone. He sits up and slouches over so that I am unable to see his phone. I stare at him for a little while and my phone beeps.

Luke Hemmings:
"I'm scared of your reaction,"

My heart flutters at his shyness. He is being to cute right now.
I rack my brain of possible replies.

I find the perfect way to reply and I type it out to him.

Grace Smith:
"I told you this once and I want you to always keep this in your mind. I won't leave you. Okay? I will always trust you, don't ever think that I'll laugh at you. It might be very bad, and you will be scared for what you want to tell me. But I'm not forcing you to tell me. You can tell me when you are ready okay?"

Luke hugs me unexpectedly and more tears drop onto my arms. My eyes fill with tears as I think about all the possibilities of what's wrong with Luke.

"I.....'I have schizophrenia..."

My heart stops.