13

Luke swallowed the pills and Rose was everywhere.

Rose was shouting in Luke's ear, and he didn't like that.

Rose kept disappearing and re-appearing. Luke's hands were sweating and his head was spinning.

Luke started screaming. His screams sounded muffled to himself, but not to his mum. He screamed and screamed.

Rose started screaming as well.

Luke curled up into a ball on the ground of his house. His mum rushed in and she held Luke.

"ROSE?! Rose where are you?!" Luke screamed. His mum looked confused and sad, she didn't want to tell Luke that Rose isn't real. She rocked him back and forth.

Rose kept on disappearing in a corner, and re-appearing in another. It scared Luke. It scared him a lot.

"Go to sleep Luke," Luke's mum and Rose said at the same time. So Luke did what Rose said.

He went to sleep.

He dreamt that night. He dreamt about Grace.

Luke started to realise that he loved Grace. He dreamt of them two, being together. Holding hands and sharing kisses. Luke really wanted that in his life.

He loves Grace, but Rose hates Grace.

Luke then dreamt about Rose and Grace.

Luke wanted Grace, and Rose didn't do anything to stop it.

Luke then wondered why.. He looked around in his dream.

Rose wasn't there.

Rose why you such a bitch.

Pls vote bc it makes me v v happy O.o