12

Rose has always admired Luke, but she hated when people threaten him or take Luke away from her.

Rose wanted the best for Luke, and she did everything to give the best to Luke.

Luke and Rose were the best of friends. Luke never thought to hard about when Rose and Luke met. She just kind of... Appeared.

Rose had always stuck with Luke, and Luke loves Rose a lot as a sister. Rose stuck with Luke everyday. Even when Luke was sent overseas to an asylum.

He was in there for 1 year only and he was let out because of good behaviour. Rose had changed Luke and Luke loves Rose because of it.

Rose hates it when Luke doesn't talk to her. And Luke hates it when Rose talks to Luke too much.

Rose hates Grace, because she knows that Grace will take Luke away from her. Rose just wants Luke all to herself.

Rose was always there for Luke when Luke has breakdowns.

Rose was always there for Luke when Luke is in denial.

Rose was always there for Luke when Luke takes his pills.

But shortly after, Rose would disappear for hours. Luke didn't like that so he stopped taking the pills. Rose never went away after that.

Luke gets really confused when he takes pictures with Rose, she is always there but she's never in the picture.

Rose doesn't like Grace. But Luke likes Grace... A lot.

Rose hates that.

Sometimes, Luke would just think.... Think about Grace.

Rose always asks Luke what he's thinking about, he would never tell Rose though.

Luke always thinks about what would happen if he took the pills.

So tonight. ....

He did.

#bitchfight