16

Luke and Grace have been dating for so long now.

A year and 14 days to be exact.

Luke loved every minute of it. Luke and Grace had some bumps along the way, and those bumps were caused by Rose.

Rose hated Grace more than ever. Luke didn't like that side of Rose so he took his pills as often as possible.

Luke Hemmings:
"Graceeeeee come overrrr!! :* xx"

Grace's heart always beats faster when Luke messages her. Grace smiles as she thinks of what Luke could be doing right now. Knowing Luke very well, Grace imagined him rolling around on the floor listening to Whitney Houston.

Grace Smith:
"Okayyyyy hold on, I'll be there in 5mins xx <3"

Luke smiles as he reads Grace's message. Their relationship evolved around messaging each other. They had over 7,000+ messages... Not including spam.

Luke Hemmings:
"Love you :*"

Grace Smith:
"I love you too Luke xx :*"

Grace and Luke said the first 'I love you' to each other a month after they started dating. Their feelings towards each other had never decreased... Just increased.

Rose appears in Luke's room, Luke sighs knowing that Rose isn't happy with him.

Luke? What are you doing? What happened to 'I love you Rose'?

I said that because I did love you. I loved you as a sister.

I don't know what's worse. Having you say that you love me as a sister? Or that you used past tense instead of present?!

Rose's eyes fill with tears, but Luke doesn't do anything to try and comfort her.

What happened to 'I'll be happy for you, under any circumstance'? Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought. We've both changed Rose. I've changed for better, and you've definitely changed for the worse!!

Rose frowns at Luke's words. More of her tears fall to the floor as she realises that Luke's words are right.

Well, if you don't want me here anymore.... Just swallow the whole god damn bottle then! You obviously choose Grace over me so I'll leave!!

Good. You never were happy for Grace and I. She's beautiful, and she considers my feelings. Why can't you treat her the way I treat her huh?! She's done nothing wrong! She's been here for me and she loves me!!

I love you Luke, why can't you see that?! I've been here for you your whole entire life!

You made me kill my little brother. You made me kill my teacher. You made me kill my own father. You made me destroy everyone. You are the monster here.

You love me though... Don't you Lukey?

Roses voice turns sweet and her hair flies up into a high ponytail, making her look desirable. This didn't work for Luke though, he had eyes for Grace, and only Grace.

I loved you Rose.

W-WHAT?!

Yeah, that's right. You know, maybe if you stopped acting like this I would give you another chance.

Rose doesn't respond. She thinks her actions towards Grace is perfectly fine. She doesn't see what she is doing wrong.

Luke. I want you to kill Grace.

Rose, bitch, you need yo chill pills.

Pls stop acting like cray cray mofo

But.

4 chapters left :'( O.o