17

Luke. I want you to kill Grace.

No.

Do it!

I-I can't.

Yes you can, it'll be easy. It'll be fun.

Why is Rose acting like this? She never acted like this before with me. I run a hand through my blonde hair and sigh deeply. A smirk takes over Rose's face. I've never seen Rose smirk so devilishly before.

No, I can't and I won't.

You're gonna do it anyways. It's easy. Just grab that gun, and when Grace comes over, I want you to shoot her.

N-No!! I can't do that to her, I LOVE HER CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT!!

She's a devil Luke.

My body takes over my brain, and before I knew it. I'm stuffing my silver handgun into my jumper pocket. I don't know why I'm smiling.

What's happening to me?

You're doing as I say, it's okay Lukey. It'll be all over soon.

Grace Smith:
"I'm outside Lukey xx :P"

Luke Hemmings:
"Okay, I'll be right down princess xx"

My body travels downstairs and I open the door. Grace is standing there and butterflies fill my stomach. I immediately pull her in for a hug and a kiss. Grace's small body aligns perfectly with my own.

I lead Grace to the lounge room and we sit there. My body moves it an automatic way as I reach out and grab Grace's hand. I place a soft kiss and I let her hand rest in mine. I pull out my phone.

Better make these last few hours memorable Lukey.

Go away Rose.

I open the Facebook app and I tap Grace's name. Her message box opens and I start typing.

Luke Hemmings:
"I just want to let you knew that I love you Gracie xx <3"

I hear Grace's phone buzz in her pocket next to me. She cuddles further into me and I smile. I place a light kiss atop of her hair. My lips linger for a while before I pull away. I stroke her hair as I hear her type.

Grace Smith:
"I love you too Lukey, why are you messaging me? You are right next to me XD"

Luke Hemmings:
"Idk aha :P it's funny xx"

Grace Smith:
"Whatever dork :*"

Luke Hemmings:
"I'm your dork right? O.o xx"

Grace Smith:
"Why yes of course xx :*"

Luke Hemmings:
"Good. How's my girl doing? Xx"

Grace Smith:
"I'm doing pretty well thank you xx How's my boy doing?"

Luke Hemmings:
"I'm doing very well considering my future is in my arms :* ;) xx"

Grace buries her head into my chest, I laugh knowing that I've made her blush. She laughs with me and playfully slaps me chest, which causes me to laugh even more.

She's abusing you now.

Seriously. Please Rose. Shut the fuck up.

Grace Smith:
"Cheesiness level Cream Cheese rn ;)"