Chapter 21 : Lights Camera Action pt.2

Skylar "Skittles" Adams

"I can't believe you was right" Lexi said hugging me. "I can't wait to meet my nephew, he's gonna be so spoilt" 

I smiled then looked over to where they boys were.

"Why do you think they came today?" 

Lexi frowned.

"I honestly don't know, I didn't even tell Jewels what I was planning because they've been so MIA, maybe you should talk to Duffer"

I shook my head.

"There's nothing to talk about, he smelt so strong of smoke and the last I knew he stopped smoking so, I don't know what's going on" I mumbled.

Before she could say anything he walked over rubbing my belly.

"Just talk" Lexi mouthed before walking off.

I rolled my eyes then looked up at Duffer. He had a big kool aid smile on and I knew he was still high as a kite.

"You carrying my son baby" He said smirking at me.

I simply nodded.

"Why you not saying nothing?"

I shrugged trying my hardest not to cry. Vanessa had to leave to go check on work and Terrance, Shardae and Daisy left a little while after so it was only me, Lex and the guys. 

"Common baby talk to me, you should be happy as shit, carrying my baby and shit"

I was a little taken back.

"What you mean I should be happy?" 

He chuckled.

"Lucky, you should be lucky, you know how much people been dying to carry one of my babies?"

I pushed him away from me.

"Fuck you Darrion"

He started laughing.

"Fuck you too Skylar, you being real petty for no reason, I'm here ain't I?"

"Why are yo here? Me and Alexis were good without yall being here, yu all just come in stinking of weed, we haven't seen any of yall in months, I'm about to give birth anytime soon, does that even mean anything to you/"

"Doesn't it mean anything? You fucking got kidnapped while pregnant and I've nearly died twice and you think having a baby is anywhere on my mind? I want them niggas dead and we finally got a location on where they at"

I shook my head feeling the tears roll down my face. I wiped them instantly not even wanting to waste my tears on him.

"Go then, why did you come here? We didn't need you here"

"You know you need me, what would you be without me? You barley got a job and only just recently graduated, you know you fucking need me"

I shoved him again causing the guys to come over.

"Yo what's happening?" Rahim asked pulling me back a little.

"Yall need to take this bitch nigga and leave" I said calmly.

He looked down at me. His eyes were still low and red. I felt sick at this point, this is the same person I said I wanted to marry and be with forever and right now I don't see none of that happening.

"What happened?" Alexis asked coming over to me too now.

"He needs to leave, he's being mad disrespectful I don't want him near me"