chapter 53 : Family Vay-Cay (pt.2)

Darrion "Duffer" West

"Yeah and then what?" Nai asked laughing.

"Then I fell down the stairs because I was so excited" Sky said making me chuckle.

She was explaining what happened 10minutes ago.

"Girl don't kill me, I thought it was one of the kids" Nai said sipping her cocktail.

All us adults were already down stairs setting up drinks and food.

"Hey Dad"

I turned around seeing Princess skipping towards us. She came and sat right on my lap.

"What you want baby girl?"

She chuckled. I swear my kids think I don't know them.

"Why do you always think I want something?"

"Because Prin, you only sit on my lap when you want something"

She giggled shaking her head.

"Well I was gonna ask if we allowed to go in the pool..." She trailed off.

"You can, after the family meeting" I said playing with her hair.

"Okay"

After a while the kids started to come down one by one apart from Chantelle and Reign.

"I guess they finally talking their shit out" Jordan said.

"Right, it was overdue" Royalty said.

I shook my head. Although the kids were still young they were all very mature for their age. As parents we had to have that birds and bees talk just to make sure. Its never nice knowing your child is having sex at a young age but in this day and age it seems to be very normal.

"My bad"

I noticed Reign holding Chantelle's hand as they walked in.

"Mhmm I peep" Ro said sipping her drink.

"Just like your mama" I mumbled shaking my head.

Both Ro and Sky were messy as each other.

"Iyte lets get this meeting started" Jewels said.

"Iyte so, this is our first major family vacation and we decided it was the best thing to do since back at home we got a few problems that need to be fixed. We will be out here for 2 weeks, Friday is of course my 40th and Saturday is Reign's so we already have those 2 days planned out but the rest of the days are all yours, please don't get into no trouble out here and make sure your phones are always charged and we are able to contact you guys at all times" I said. "Sound good?"

All the kids nodded.

"Well that's it really, yall go do whatever it is you want to, we will be having a family meal at like 8 so be back here before then"

"Wait...we can leave the house?" Reign asked.

"Yeah dummy we wasn't gonna keep yall locked up the whole time your here" Sky said.

"Say no more ma, lets get outta here" Ro said.

I chuckled watching all the kids get up and go.

"You think they will be okay?" Manny asked.

"Shit nigga you already tapped in each of their phones, we better than good" Travis said.

"Right, this is a trust test at this point" Nai chimed in.

I just sat back sipping my drink.

Princess West

"Where we even gonna go?" I asked.