Chapter 22 : Fuck You

1 year later...

Skylar "Skittles" Adams

"For the last time, we don't have that drink here" I said to the woman getting annoyed now.

She pushed her lips up.

"And for the last time you deaf hoochie mama, I told you this is where I got that drink from"

Hoochie?

"Next" I called out.

She looked at me as if I lost my mind, maybe I have.

"Can you move now, she said next" Lexi said looking the woman up and down.

The woman looked embarrassed. She glared at me before rushing out the shop.

"And you wanted to come back here?" Lexi said shaking her head. "My regular" 

"One Tootie Frootie" I called out to the juice makers. "And yes, despite customers like that, I like working here, its all I have at the moment till I find that office space"

She was about to say something but someone bumped into her.

"Watch where you fucking going" She spat causing me to chuckle.

The girl looked at Lexi along with her friends.

"You was in the way, you can't see I'm pregnant? Dumb bitch"

Lexi begun taking her earrings out real quick.

"I beat up pregnant bitches, especially the disrespectful ones" 

"Your being ghetto for no reason just say sorry" One of the other girls said.

"She don't need to say sorry, your girl bumped her pregnant or not" I chimed in.

They looked at me and started laughing.

"Girl bye, mind your business and work your job"

I cocked my neck back then chuckled. I know they not talking to me like that. I took my apron off and walked round.

"Wanna say that louder?" 

"I said min---"

Before she could even finish her sentence I punched her in her mouth.

"Maybe if you minded your business your mouth wouldn't be bleeding" I spat.

Lexi grabbed me back a little. 

"I don't get how Duffer could give you a baby, your so ghetto and rowdy, hopefully my sister being his baby mum too will get you to humble down"

"What did you just say?" Lexi said.

My heart was beating crazy at this point. 

"You heard me, this fake gangsta bitch isn't the only one that had a kid by Duffer, get mad at that now"

I glared at her.