chapter 50 : Kids Will Be Kids

Hey guysssss !!!!

Guess what...its my birthdayyy tomorrowwww !!!! 8th March...Pisces Gang Babeeyyy !!!

Lol but what I wanted to say is thank you for the love for this book, you guys don't even understand that the comments and votes is what keeps me going, writing is my passion honestly its what keeps me happy.

So with that being said I've decided to pro-long this story, so yes the kids, the adults the drama all in one book so no there won't be sequels just a long ass book lmao. If you got any ideas or tips feel free to comment or inbox me I'm open for anything !

Enjoy -Rianne

* * *

Reign Carter West

"Yo RC, fix ya face man" My right hand Jordan said.

"It is fixed" I mumbled.

It was finally summer holiday's thank fucking God coz a nigga was tired of school. We were currently at some beach party. All my siblings and cousins and shit were here and hella people from school...including Chantelle.

"Just go talk to her nigga, you know Gregs ugly basketball ass ain't got shit on you" He said passing me a spliff.

"Nigga my siblings are out here" I mumbled.

"Really nigga? From here it looks like King is having a good old time" He said pointing.

I looked in the direction seeing King sipping from a cup and exhaling smoke out his nose.

"What the fuck?" I semi yelled.

I walked towards the group of Kings friends.

"What are you doing King?" I asked glaring at him.

"Enjoying the start of the summer, you need to loosen up big bro" He said handing me his cup.

"What if Ro and Prin see's you? Sees us?"

He started laughing.

"Look at them, do they look bothered?"

I looked over at a big group of girls taking pictures and dancing. I see Ro smoking and Princess just dancing with her best friend.

"Yall wild" I said shaking my head trying to give him his cup back.

"Bro you need to chill for real, we finally having our summer break, sit back and relax"

I shrugged drinking the rest of what was in the cup.

"You right, just keep a eye on the girls tho"

We dapped then I walked away back to Jordan.

"You good?" He asked.

"I'm great, I'm tryna get loved on" I said simply.

"Shit well Chan and Morgan are over there, lets go"

I shrugged following him to where Chantelle and her bestie Morgan were.

"Sup Morg" I said hugging her.

"Hey Reign, Hello Jordan" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

It was no doubt in the sea that Jordan and Morgan were fucking with each other.

"Reigny..." Chan said .

I ignored her and continued to smoke and talk to Morgan.

"Common Reign don't do my girl like that"

I sighed.

"Let her explain at least..."

"Fine" I mumbled.