Chapter 32 : Make a Wish

Darrion "Duffer" West

I smiled looking around. It was finally complete. 

"Damn bro she's gonna love this" Manny said looking around too.

"I hope so, I worked so hard for this moment and its her birthday today" I said. 

"She will, shit its not even my birthday and I'm excited" He joked causing me to chuckle.

"Well shit lets go back to pops and finish decorating" I said picking up my car keys.

Pops house was just the main spot everyone could reach so any family events were always held at his house. I knew Nai, Niecy, Gemma and my mum had Skylar getting her pampered while pops and uncle Sammy watched the kids and decorated the house. 

"Dada" Reign hollered once me and Manny stepped in the house.

Everything was already perfectly decorated, and since the weather was nice we was deciding on having a BBQ. 

"Sup son" I said picking him up.

"Its mama's birthday today" He said grinning.

Although he was a massive daddy's boy you knew he loved his mum. 

"I know son, she will be here soon" I said.

"Cousin Duff" Luke said coming over smiling. 

"Sup lil man, yall excited for the big party?" 

He nodded. I put Reign down so they could run off and play. I walked out to the garden where Manny was helping my dad start the BBQ. The twins were in their high chair watching them and laughing.

"Daddy's babies" I said picking up the both of them.

They both held my face smiling. I loved being a dad. 

"Leave my grand babies alone and help us nigga" Pops said.

I chuckled putting the twins back in their high chairs before walking over. I clicked a simple button then lit the coal.

"Wasn't that hard now was it?" I said in a joky tone.

"Fuck off" Pops said pushing me over.

I chuckled.

"Where's uncle Sammy?"

"Right here" He said walking in with Rahim and Travis with cases of meat. 

"Shit tonight's gonna be perfect"

"Yeah nigga, we yet to see this ring too..." Rahim joked.

It was true its been a week now since I proposed to Skylar but no one has barely seen her since I've been busy finishing my project up.

"You will see it when she gets here shit" I said waving him off.

"I can't believe you really proposed nigga, that's a big step for you" Uncle Sammy said.

"Honestly, it is, I even feel different but I know she's defiantly the female I see getting old with" 

"Sappy nigga" Manny joked causing everyone to laugh.

Skylar "Skittles" Adams

I smiled letting Nai take a picture of me. 

"You look so pretty sis, look at you 23 never looked so good" She said gassing me up.

Me, Nai, Niecy, Gemma and mama Shardae were all back at Duffer's house pre drinking before going to Pops house.