Chap 4 Nara

A/n: I was PUMPED and didn't get any amount of sleep. It's not the first time but this is probably the longest chapter I made yo mama so proud.

Enjoy, I'll be sleeping for a week.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Previously on: Eye of the Hurricane

The two adults walk out of the hospital to the Hokage tower with amusement as they watch Kana sulk for some unknown reason before brightening up by the sight of the village.

'Nin! Nin!'

She can't wait to screw up the plot and torment those assholes who deserves it.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A sannin is a three man team considered to be a very powerful title in a village. They are said to be on par with a Kage, or stronger.

And are said to be screwed in the head.

Well, that is very correct.

Take the Konoha's legendary sannin for example.

Senju Tsunade, the only female in the team, the Konoha's slug princess. She is the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki, and famed as the world's strongest kunoichi and its greatest medical-nin. Tsunade's skills are popularly held as the reason for Konoha's victory during the third shinobi war along with her teammates, and in the years following, became known as the world's strongest kunoichi.

She's also known as the Legendary Sucker.

The name was created because of Tsunade's infamous terrible luck. As someone with a large addiction to gambling, only implies that she is a sucker for all bets.

Next was the sadist and most twisted of the three, Orochimaru. Orochimaru stood out as a genius. His talents and knowledge were considered by Hiruzen to be that of a prodigy seen only once in a generation. He's a decent teammate, but a bit of creep.

In the timeline, Orochimaru was also known for experimenting on children, prisoners and mostly orphans. Early in the chunnin exams, he dressed as a grass ninja and bit Sasuke on his neck to gave him a curse mark. Many calls him a pedo for that.

But that's a different story for later.

Lastly, we have the wildest and the most flashy of the group. Jiraiya, the Toag sage. He is known for being loud and boisterous, but also known for being an important assets of the villages and war.

He have some flaws too, like how his teammates is a legendary sucker and a pedo-creep. Jiraiya was not called a pervert for nothing.

Jiraiya had a simple solo mission of finding missing nins near the borders of fire country and to also check their nearby allied small village, since there are rumors that another war approaching.

His mission was complete already, with missing nins already disposed of and small villages he already left with content and safe feelings.

So coming to their small last allied village that was now destroyed and completely annihilated was something he doesn't like.

He remeber standing to their gates with silent horror as he watch the village burn with ashes and the smell of burning meat hitting his nose. The village was mostly gone, only a few pillars of the buildings standing, on their way to get burned.

He sent a message to the Hokage te send a small team to investigate. As he wait for the team to arrive, he search the remains of the village. He tried listening, tracking anyone else's chackra, anything to see if someone, anyone, survived.