Chapter three

Harry's pov

The lads and I get in the surberban and sit down. Louis and Niall are both on their phones proboly stalking some fans page.

I lean over to the right to look over Louis shoulder. He notices and leans the phone oveer so I can see.

He's on Kelsey's instgram and she just posted a picture of her and Candice in their hotel room. Kelsey is crossing her eyes as Candice is taking the picture while laughing.

I look at Kelsey and admire her looks. She has blue/gray eyes from what I can tell, dimples, long curly hair that I thought was straight, and beautiful high cheek bones.

He refreshes the page and a video comes up.

"Shut up." he tells everyone and they quiet down.

He presses play and a video of Kelsey running down the hall in fuzzy socks comes on. she slips and falls into her bum. They both start laughing as Kelsey tries to pick herself up but she falls again and the video ends.

"Obviously Candice has her phone." Louis says and I nod.

This is weird I've never stalked anyone's page except fans page.

The car slows to a stop and the boys open the doors. We climb out and head towards the arena.

_____________________

After rehearsals we go get a bite to eat which does not end well because fans crowd around our table and security has to push them back away from us.

We walk up to the hotel and go inside. People look at us as we walk to the elevator but I'm used to it. People stare all the time. that's what happens when your famous.

The elevator doors open with a ding and we step out into the hall. Music that's barely audible can be heard and Liam points to A2.

Of course it's them.

I honestly can't wait to meet them. I wonder what their like. I bet they're both stuck up brats. Well we'll have to see.