Chapter twelve

HARRY'S POV

Kelsey stares out into the dark parkinglot her eyes darting back and forth.

"Their late." she Says glancing down at her bright phone screen.

"Their going to be here." I says and she nods.

"Kelsey!" A girl voice yells to the right.

We both look over just as a blond girl practically tackles Kelsey who screams.

"Lexi!" Kelsey laughs.

They hug as a guy with blond hair that's spiked up walks up. The girls don't seem to notice because their talking rapidly back and forth and laughing.

"Harry this is Lexi, lexi this is harry." Kelsey says and Lexi looks at Kelsey wide eyed.

"Oh hey Ryan!" Kelsey says hugging the guy.

"Hey ball of energy." Ryan says ruffling her hair.

"Yo don't touch the hair." Kelsey says fixing her hair even though it's fine.

"That's harry styles." Lexi says and Kelsey nods. "That's your date?"

"Yes Lex. he's with me." Kelsey laughs as she hooks our arms together.

"Nice to meet you." I say offering my hand.

Lexi smacks it away and hugs me instead.

"Welcome to our friend group. Btw it's not just us three theres a lot more of us but I just invited you two." Lexi babbles.

"Lex your scaring him." Kelsey says and Lexi pulls away from me.

"That's my job." Lexi says smiling.

"Come on the movie will be starting in a few." Kelsey says glancing at her phone screen.

"Come on!" Lexi says grabbing Kelsey's arm and dragging her towards the doors leaving Ryan and I.

"Do you have to deal with this too?" Ryan asks me.

"Yep. not on that scale though."

"I think it's worse when their together, hopefully the theater doesn't blow up by the end of the movie." he laughs and I laugh too.

"Come on!" The girls both yell from the doors.

We walk up and Kelsey grabs my hand and pulls me through the doors.

"What movie are we seeing?" I ask.

"The book of life." Lexi says as she takes Ryan's hand.

Lexi winks at me and nods her head towards the Ouija poster then points at Kelsey before gesturing for me to stay quiet.

Oh I get it!

We are seeing ouija but their telling Kelsey that we're seeing the book of life.

Well that's mean.

"Harry how about you take Kelsey to the snack bar while we get the tickets." Lexi says and Kelsey looks up at me.

"Okay." I sigh and I lead her over to the snack bar.

"Hello what would you like today?" A young guy asks from behind the counter.

"You can get something, I'm not hungry." Kelsey says.