Chapter six

Candice and I climb out of the Limo and up to the hotel.

"I am pooped." She says.

"Same here." I yawn.

We walk in and go up to suite. She opens the door and we step in. I close the door and lock it behind us before heading to my room. I change into a white tank top that says "I only have eyes for you.", a pair of gray & white pants, both Victoria secret.

As I said before we get discounts and free stuff.

I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. Theres a bottle of wine inside. I Grab the bottle and look at it before pulling away and closing the fridge. I look around for a wine glass and finally find one.

I pour a glass and set the bottle down.

"Kelsey!" Candice says making me jump.

"Jesus! What's the matter with you?" I ask.

I've drank with her before. What's her problem?

"You didn't pour me a glass." she says with a smile.

I chuckle and turn back towards the counter. I pour her a glass and hand it to her.

"Thanks." she murmurs and she takes a sip.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggest and she nods.

We walk to the living room and sit down. I turn on the tv and get on Netflix.

"Wanna watch "the heat"? I ask.

"Yeah, I haven't seen it." She says.

"Me either so I guess we're watching it." I say and press play just as someone knocks on the door.

"Nose goes." Candice says before me.

I groan and hoist myself up off the couch with my drink in hand. I throw open the door almost spilling my drink on me.

"Opps." i say looking down at the floor were there's spilled wine.

"Nice job." Louis says and I look up.

Way to make a fool of yourself!

"Thanks. I try." I say opening the door wider for them.

They boys come in and stand awkwardly at the door.

"Come on we don't bite.... hard." I say walking into the living room where Candice sits.

I take a sip of my wine and sit down.

"Have any of you seen the heat?" I ask.

"I have." Liam and Zayn say.

"Oh." I say.

"We can still watch it." Liam says and Zayn nods in agreement.

We all sit down, me on the left end of the couch, Louis on the floor leaning against my legs, Niall on the arm of the chair on my left, Harry sitting next to me on my right, Zayn next to him, Then Candice, and Liam sits on the floor leaning against the arm of the couch.

I press play and the movie comes on. Throughout the movie Niall and I laugh the hardest. Harry smiles when I do, I don't know why but he does.

Niall ends up squishing himself between me and the arm of the sofa because his butt started hurting from sitting on the arm of the couch.

Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders and I feel my cheeks redden.

The drunk dancing scene come on and I laugh so hard that I cry.

"Are you crying?" Harry asks and everyone's attention turns to me.

"It's just funny." I say laughing.

I hide my face in my hands still laughing.

Niall bursts out laughing and he covers his face with a pillow.

"My... Face... Hurts." I laugh and the boys laugh.

"I think someone has had enough to drink." harry says taking my wine glass.

"No." I whine.

He bites back a smile and takes a sip. I huff and turn back to the TV.

"It's okay. he steals my food all the time." Niall whispers to me.

"But that was my wine." I pout.

"Sorry love but your tips and your.... how old?" Liam asks.

"Nineteen in three weeks." I say with a yawn.

"Oh wow." Zayn says shocked.

"Yep. I'm old." I say and the boys laugh.

"That's not what I meant. I meant your really young yet your so put together under all the pressure." Zayn says and I turn serious and Candice looks at me.

"You don't know what your talking about." I say in a sort of whisper.

They all stare at me and look back at the TV. Niall pokes my hand and I turn it over. He puts his hand in mine and Harry slides his hand into my free hand.

When the movie is over we order room service and wait for it.

I grab the glass that Harry emptied and take it to the kitchen. I place it in the sink and turn around.

Harry stands leaning against the doorway.

"Hey. Do you want some more wine? I can get you some." I say turning back around.

"No. I just wanted to ask you something." he says.

"Oh, that is?" I ask.

"Would you.... Would you like to maybe go out to eat sometime?" He asks.

"That would be amazing." I say and he smiles.

"Cool. How about tomorrow evening?" He asks and I frown.

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

His face falls.

"Oh." Is all he says.

I look down at my hands to pour myself a glass of wine.

"Maybe we could meet up sometime." He says and I nod.

"Can I maybe have your number?" He asks.

I pick my phone up off the counter and throw it to him. He adds his number and texts himself so he has my number too.

There's a knock at the hotel door and i start to walk towards it but Zayn opens it before me letting room service in.

"Food!" I exclaim.

Harry laughs and follows me to the door to retrieve our food that I'll have to burn off in two days?

Yeah that sounds about right.