Chapter seven

I close the hotel room door behind me and drag my Luggage down the hall.

As I we walk down the hall I want to knock on the lads door so badly to tell them by but I bet their asleep.

It's almost 6am so I bet they are.

We get to the elevator and Candice presses the button. I fix my beanie as the doors close.

"How long does this plane ride take?" I ask and she shrugs.

"The same amount of time it took to get here."

"Right." I say shaking my head.

It's to damn early for this!

We get out of the elevator and walk through the lobby to the desk.

The man looks up at us and smiles.

"Thanks for staying." he says.

We nod and head towards the doors. A Suburban sits idling and I open the door before climbing in.

"LAX airport." Candice instructs and the chaffer puts the car in drive.

When we arrive at the airport we hop out and head towards the doors. We go inside and find the line for the plane that's going to Miami.

Paparazzi take pictures from afar and we turn away.

"It's too early for this shit." I mumble and Candice nods in agreement.

After twenty minutes they finally let us on the plane. I plug my beats headphones into my phone and put them on my head as we climb the steps to the plane.

I put my luggage away and sit down, Candice sitting next to me. I buckle up and press play on my phone.

"I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow. What d'you say?"

______

I wake up to my phone buzzing.

Your secret lover:
How's the plane ride?

Me:
I've been asleep the whole time soo...

The taco man:
What time did you girls leave?

Me:
6am.

The taco man:
Eww. that's to early.

Me:
IKR! Ugh I'm so tired.

The taco man:
I'll txt you later so u can sleep.

Me:
It's ok. I don't mind.

The taco man:
Okay😄. So I know this is early but on October 5th our tour ends in Miami... so I wanted to know if you would like to come to the show and hang out afterwards.

Me:
That would b awesome!

The taco man:
Great! Sorry but I gtg. Ttyl yeah?

Me:
Totally!

Harry Styles just friggen asked me out! I don't care if it's a month away but he asked me out!

My life is awesome!