Chapter ten

KELSEYS POV

"She's in here." Someone says but I block it out as I throw another punch.

My instructor takes a step back to steady himself as I do an upper cut, step over, and a jab.

Jim steps back as I do the same. I wipe my forehead and lean against the rings ropes.

Someone hands me a water bottle and I look down.

"Harry!" I say smiling.

I take off my boxing gloves, go under the ropes and hop down.

"I would hug you but I'm kinda sweaty." I say and he shrugs.

"Doesn't faze me." he says wrapping his arms around me.

I hug him back and we both pull away.

"So you ready for the easiest work out ever?" I ask hopping back up to the ring.

"As I'll ever be." He says climbing up after me.

"Jim this is Harry, harry this is jim, my trainer." I say and they shake hands.

"Did you eat anything?" Jim asks and Harry nods.

"Just a protein shake though."

"Good. But you may throw up. Kelsey does all the time but that's because she never eats anything." Jim says as he grabs the target gloves.

Harry looks at me wide eyed and I shrug before looking down at his hands.

"Your gonna need to wrap your hands." I say grabbing his arm.

I pull him down out of the ring and to my black and teal duffle bag hat lays on the floor. I bend down and rummage through it until I find the tape.

I take his right hand and I start wrapping it for him. He stares at me while I do it but I ignore him.

As I start on his left I say "if your hands start to hurt tell me and we can stop."

Wow that sounded so sexual.

I blush and bite my lip, he does the same.

"I didn't mean it like that." I whisper and he nods with a smile.

"I know."

"Have you boxed before?" I ask him as we walk back to the ring.

"Yeah every now and then I do but I don't go so hard that I throw up." he says and I shrug.

"Another way to lose weight." I point out and he makes a face.

"It's not a healthy way to lose weight." he says as we climb into the rink.

"Pretty has a price." I say as I hand him a pair of bowling gloves.

"Do you kick box or-"

"Both." I answer as I glance down at my wrapped feet.

"What one are we doing because I only just box." He says nervously and I laugh.

"We can just throw punches." I say with a smile.

"Okay." he gulps.

"Kelsey you first." Jim says and I turn around.

Karl the biggest guy in the joint stands there and He's had his padding on, and I already know I'm going to be getting sick today.

"One-"