Chapter eight

October 5th

HARRY'S POV

I walk up to the apartment building with Niall walking beside me. The doorman opens the door and holds it open for us.

We walk up to the elevator and I press the button. The door opens and the elevator man smiles at us.

"What floor?" He asks.

Kelsey didn't tell me the floor.

"Let me guess. Your here for Kelsey aren't you?" He asks as the doors close.

"How do you know?" Niall asks.

The guy presses the pent house button and shakes his head.

"Well your Harry styles and Niall horan from one direction soo." he says rolling his eyes.

"Right." I say and Niall laughs nervously.

The doors open and Miley's Cyrus's FU plays loudly through the large apartment.

"Whoa." Niall breaths as we step inside.

A little dog looks around the corner of the kitchen. It states at us before pulling back slowly. Niall looks at me as someone starts singing along to the song.

Kelsey comes around the corner on her phone not paying attention at all as she sings along to the song.

She's not bad at singing surprisingly.

"Kelsey." Niall says and she stops dead in her tracks and looks up.

"Hey!" She exclaims walking towards us.

She gives us both a hug before stepping back and looking back down at her phone. The music turns down and she looks back up at us.

"So your last concert. How exciting." she says smiling.

"Yeah. But we don't want it to end, but we want to tour with FOUR." Niall says and I shoot him a look.

"What's FOUR?" Kelsey asks and I sigh.

"It's the album that were making." Niall explains and she nods.

The little dog peeks around the corner and spots Kelsey before running towards her.

"Yip. yip yip." It's high pitched bark rings in my ears and Kelsey whirls around.

"Nico shush." She says picking up the little pup.

Niall snacks my arm as she bends over and I bite my lip.

She turns back around and we look back up at his innocently.

"This is Nico my Pomsky puppy." She says petting him.

"He's adorable." Niall says stepping forward to pet it.

"Thanks. He cost my dad a good $900." she says and Our eyes widen in shock.

"Your dad payed that much for a little dog?" I ask and she nods.

She places the little pup down on the floor and stands up straight again.

"Let me get ready since you boys are early. You can watch TV or something it doesn't matter." she says as she walks towards the stairs.

"Okay." Niall and I both yell.
_____

Heels click down the stairs and Niall and I look up from the TV.

Holy mother of god.

Kelsey wears a white skirt, black heels, And a white tight crop top, with some black bracelets.

I know it's not much but she looks gorgeous.

"Okay. I'm ready." She says nodding.

I am too.

______

We arrive at the arena and get out. Fans scream and shout at us but I ignore them as Kelsey climbs out of the car. Her sunglasses make it hard to see her beautiful eyes but I can just make them darting back and forth at her surroundings.

I intertwine our fingers and lead her inside. She pushes her sunglasses up on top of her head and glances at our hands.

I let go and walk beside her down the hall silently. Her hand brushes mine and I look up at her.

She looks back at me and I smile before holding my hand out for her. She takes it and I start waling faster, pulling her along.

I find the door that says One Direction dressing room and knock.

"Come in!" Liam yells and I push it open.

We step inside and the boys look from me, to Kelsey and I'd hands, to her.

She lets go and pulls her short skirt down a little.

"Hey guys." she says smiling.

"Hey Kelsey! Is this your first show?" Louis asks her.

"Yes... not my first concert though." she says.

"Who was your first concert?" Louis asks as he pulls his shirt off and throws it to the side.

"Umm." she stares at Louis but shakes her head as if pushing thoughts away. "I think it was Chris Brown. I dunno though I've been to so many."

"Who's your favorite?" Liam asks.

"That I've seen? Selena Gomez. I'm actually really good friends with her. When I was little I was in Barnie with her, so we go way back." she says looking around.

"That's cool." Niall says.

She shifts awkwardly. "I'm gonna go to my seat, if that's okay?"

"Yeah, just have a security guard take you." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"I take boxing and mix martial arts, I think I'm good." She says as she walks past me.

I get a whiff of a strong perfume and have the sudden urge to ask her what it is.

"Good luck!" She says waving.

"Thanks. Enjoy the show!" I say waving back.

She blows me a kiss before closing the door behind her.

"Damn." Louis mutters.

"Yeah she's a beauty." I say turning back to the boys.

"Yeah she is. but I don't think she's showing her true colors." Liam says.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I sit down.

"She's not as confident as she lets on. Did you see the way she acted?" He asks and I nod.

He's right. I need to get to know her cause so far I only know things that I've heard such as she's a model, she's now nineteen.....

I wonder if she got the bracelet I sent her. I'll have to ask her.

Anyways... she has a puppy, she lives in Miami, she's an actor, and she doesn't care about whatever everyone else thinks which probably isn't true.

I can't wait to get to know her.