Chapter four

KELSEY'S POV/ the next day

There's a knock at the door and I jump up from the couch to open it. When I open it our stylists push in and Kiki my makeup artist sits me down.

She opens her huge makeup chest and begins on me while Leo works on my hair.

"We have thirty minutes!" Someone yells and Leo tugs on my hair.

When their all done they help us out our dresses on in our bedrooms. my dress is a black cocktail dress, with long sleeves, a black belt, and gold designs.

Kiki puts a gold necklace around my neck and a pair of gold hoop earrings.

They stand me up and put me in a pair of black heels.

"The limo is here!"

They push Candice and I out of the door, down the hall, to the elevator, and put to the lobby.

People stare as the usher us by. The doors open and the limo sits there waiting.

Candice and I climb in and they hand us our clutches.

"Selfie time!" She says and she pulls her phone out.

We take a quick picture and then she puts her phone back after posting it on Instagram.
_________

HARRY'S POV

The lads and I walk up a ramp and turn a corner. Louis runs into someone and she almost falls over. He grabs her arm to keep her from falling and she steadies herself.

it's Kelsey! Oh and Candice.

"I'm terribly sorry." Louis says as she fixes her dress.

Her hair is braided in a sort of side braid and her black dress is tight fighting in all the right places showing off her curves.

God damn.

"It's fine. Don't worry." she says giving a perfect dimpled smile.

"I'm Kelsey." she says offering her hand and Louis is the first to take it.

"I'm Louis." he says and she nods.

"I know."

We all introduce ourselves and when I introduce myself Kelsey's and I eyes lock.

Her eyes are a blueish green. The are quite beautiful like the rest of her.

She looks away as a photographer comes up.

"Can we get a picture with you all?" The man asks and we all gather around.

Candice stands between Liam and Niall. Kelsey stands between Niall and I.

We all smile and the camera flashes.

We all pull away and Niall glances at Kelsey who looks back at him. He turns red and looks away, she only smiles but reaches out to him.

"Hey sweetheart. You don't have to be nervous. I'm a person your a person." she says tilting her head.

Wow. she's nicer than I thought. ALOT nicer.

She takes his hands and squeezes them before letting his right one go. She stands next to him, still holding his hand.

"Are you boys excited?" Candice asks.

"Yes! We're the opening act!" Louis announces.

"That's awesome!" Kelsey says.

"Kelsey is the opening act for this years show." Candice says.