Space Goo

Space goo was being thrown in every direction. I could feel the disgusting substance drip down my hair, making an uncomfortable sound as it falls the the ground lamely.

Looking around I can see Shiro trying to hit Pidge, but they move out of the way before his attack could get to them. Hunk takes this time to try and get Shiro from behind, but he expertly maneuvers and the goo ends up hitting Pidge square in the face.

I smirk, knowing Hunk is royally screwed.

Wait... where's Lance?

I glanced up to see Lance smiling warmly at me. I blushed as I blindly grabbed for more goo only to realize I had no more. This meant I was defenseless.

I looked back up at Lance to see him smirking and slowly strutting up to me. Every time he took a step forward I would take a step back. It was to the point where I was backed up against a wall and he was slowly inching forward.

Lance finally made his way over to me as I looked down. He then did something I would never expect from him. He brought his hand to my face and moved my chin up forcing me to look at him. He caught me off guard as my face began to heat up. The light pink color that dusted his beautifully freckled cheeks didn't go unnoticed by me though. As he leaned forward, maintaining eye contact, he threw goo all over my face.

"You're so dead!" I said now provoked. I pounced, making sure to wipe the goo from my face onto his own. "Aw c'mon! My perfectly perfect skin! I'm gonna need a face mask after this," he complained, mumbling the last part.

"I win," I said smugly, ignoring his previous protests. "Ugh fine Mullethead," Lance said annoyed though I could tell there was a joking manner to his voice.

"What happened in here?!" The sudden shout made us all freeze in our tracks. We all looked at each other then up to see Princess Allura and Coran standing at the entrance of the kitchen. Allura looked at all of us seemingly scanning us for an answer. Coran was next to her playing with his mustache seemingly observing the situation as well. After spotting Hunk and Pidge, Pidge being on top of Hunk's shoulders smooshing goo in his face, Allura burst out laughing. "Clean this up," she said chuckling lightly shaking her head. "Quiznacking teenagers," she said to herself smiling slightly. "Coran come on," she said softly to the older gentleman.

I gaped at the mess we made, only now realizing the place was absolutely trashed, completely covered in goo. Ugh. This is going to take a while.

*After they cleaned up*

I was really happy today. Lance didn't say anything to the others nor treat me any different. I felt warm inside, happy to be accepted. I sighed contently as I grabbed my sketch book and headphones. Making my way over to the observatory I plugged the headphones into the music gadget Pidge made me and started drawing.

I was softly singing along to the song Helpless. I sang gently, tracing over the small sketch I just did. The next song played and I smiled. "I love this song!" I whispered to no one. "Keith." I jumped and turned around to be met with blue orbs staring at me. I blushed a deep crimson. "Don't do that you scared me! How long have you been there?!" Lance started giggling as my heart melted, he sounded so innocent.

"I like your voice," he said finding interest in the floor below him. "T-thank you," I cursed myself for stuttering. "I gotta go," I said failing to keep up my emo act. "Oh, okay bye bye!" Lance replied as I practically skipped out of the observatory. I left with one thought in my mind and a small amount of pity for my short friend.

Pidge, you better be ready to hear what just happened.