A hectic day

After coming to my realization, I left my room and giddily made my way to the dining hall.

"Hey Keith." "Sup dude." "Finally!" "Good morning Keith." All kinds of greeting were sent my way as soon as I stepped foot into the dining hall. Lance looked at me and motioned for me to come sit next to him. "Hey, Lance," I said to him when I finally got settled in my seat. Lance just simply smiled my way as a greeting and asked me if I was feeling better. I only nodded not really in the mood to talk about it. Throughout breakfast all of us had friendly conversation about different things. "Yeah and then I was like-"

*SIREN*

"Paladins! Get your armor, to your lions! There's a planet near by that's under attack!" Allura yelled out commands at us right away. We all were quick to move, jumping out of our seats to put on our armor. Once we were all in our lions suited up, we dispatched to the fight one by one. After about 30 dobashes of Shiro giving orders and us putting in our own suggestions on how to defeat this thing, the battle came to an end.

The aliens of the planet we saved, which I learned it's name is Glahmor, were very grateful for our help and ended up throwing us a party unsurprisingly. The Glahmor people actually were very similar looking to humans. Other than some facts like their fairly long hair and multicolored skin tones.

After exiting red, I was met with cheers of the Glahmors and many 'thank you's.' I was a bit overwhelmed but still said some simple, your welcomes or it's no problems. We stayed there for quite some time enjoying different foods, which Hunk was really excited about, and socializing with them.

I watched from afar as Lance crouched down to hug and ruffle a young girls hair who thanked him, I smiled at the sight. Lance would make an amazing father. I blushed hard after thinking that and moved my gaze away from him. "Why hello there," a flirtatious voice brought me back from my previous thoughts. "Um, hi," I said back trying to be polite.

The man was about my age, maybe a year or 2 older than me. He had light green skin and yellow eyes, which seemed to be piercing through me. Though his most noticeable feature was probably his long white hair. 'Reminds me of somebody,' I thought and internally rolled my eyes. "My names Blarance, but you can call me Blar. You're quite beautiful, why don't I show you around a bit hm?" He asked and grabbed my wrist. "No that's okay, I think I'm just going to stay here and watch from afar," I replied and tried to pry my arm away from his iron grip.

"Oh nonsense red paladin, I didn't catch your name. Anyway, I can get it on our stroll," he said and started to try and pull me somewhere. "I said I'm good, now l-let go of me!" I said still trying to get away from him but feeling paralyzed. "C'mon we can have some fun! Stop struggling I just want to talk," he replied back still trying to walk away from the group. I train for this exact reason, why can't I get away?! I'm stronger than him, I know I am, so why can't I move?

"S-stop! Let go of me! H-help! Any-" I was cut off when he put his hand over my mouth and started walking. "MMDFF" I tried screaming. Suddenly he stopped moving after I heard a thud and a groan. Oh crap.

Lance.

"He said... to let go of him," Lance said in a chilling voice while grabbing me from Blarance's grip. I hugged him tight and hid my face in the crook of his neck. Lance hugged me back gently but I could feel myself being pushed away from him and into a broader chest. Looking up I was met with a concerned looking Shiro. I turned around and found Lance walking over to Blarance who was still on the floor and grabbing him by the collar.

He started seething our words through gritted teeth while punching him but I couldn't catch what he was saying other than a,"you have no right," which sent a chill down my spine. Lance eventually was held back by Hunk and Blarance was taken away, probably getting in trouble for what he did. Lance turned back to me and looked me in the eye before speed walking over and embracing me in a warm hug.